13⚡The make-out party

So high my head, lies somewhere in the sky....

[A/N: Read the note at the end of the story]

⚠️15+ Scene Ahead.⚠️

Once they were inside the party, every eye was on the woman in blue. Sri immediately let go of Taehyung's hand and walked ahead. She attracted men like a magnet attracts the iron fillings.

She at once understood that it was not a duet party. Arin was just messing up with her. But she didn't mind tagging Tae along with her. She had a naughty smile plastered on her lips.

"Hey, Darling?" A man in his late thirties blocked her way

"Hey, Darling?" A man in his late thirties blocked her way. He was holding a glass of wine in his hand and a cigarette was on his lips. "Wanna have some fun tonight?"

Taehyung clenched his fists in anger. He wanted to knock his teeth off. Sri on other hand raised her eyebrows in amusement. "Sure."

The man was already hypnotized by her sexiness. Her agreement made him forget about his surroundings. S took the cigarette out of his lips and dipped it into his wine glass. "When cows will start climbing trees." She raised her chin in victory and walked past him.

The whole crowd 'ooed' at her savage reply. It took some time for the man to realize he was rejected on the face. Then he left in humiliation. A giggle left Tae's lips. That's my girl.

Tae saw Sri walking towards the cocktail stall. She took a seat and ordered a drink for her without sparing him a glance. He looked around himself. It was a club party at some Motel. People around him were all drunk. The sound boxes blasted some DJ beats to which the tipsy ones grooved their bodies. Some velvet couches were kept for the spoil brats to hook up with the girls. The strippers had already occupied the center of the stage.

Taehyung felt disgusted at the sight. He started feeling claustrophobic. He wished to get fresh air but he feared he would be allowed in again once he got out. Taehyung was always a decent and obedient child. He went to some parties before but they were different from these ones. He mostly drank with Seokjin or his colleagues.