27⚡ Hoseok gets caught

Take me through the night,
Fall into the dark side....

(A/N: Thanks for 2k+ reads!! I'll go kms!!! 🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧)

"Boss, can you come here once?" A knock on her door interrupted their conversation.

Sri took the opportunity to escape the situation. She didn't want to think about that for now. She would try to delay as long as possible. "Don't worry, I am fine." She patted his shoulder and walked towards the door.

Taehyung knew she was hiding something from him. He had forgotten that S was the leader of Titans, not his ideal type of girl. But he loved her still. He should not interfere much in her world.

He saw one of her men whisper something in her ears and the duo immediately left. Taehyung didn't have anything to do and decided to gym for some hours.

On the way to the gym, Taehyung passed the interrogation room. Jimin was sitting with someone. Tae assumed it was their hostage by the way he was beaten up. He walked closer to hear what they were speaking.

Jimin saw the man whom they have caught on the road with a killing gaze

Jimin saw the man whom they have caught on the road with a killing gaze. The man kept on tapping his fingers in worry.

"I'll ask you once again, where is the Dark Squad new base." The usual goofy guy was replaced with a pittyless gangster. His voice was now graver than usual.

"I said that I don't know. I only convey the orders given by my boss. I had never met him in person. Neither did I visit the head quarter."

"You are lying." The man gulped at Jimin's accusation.

"How can you say that?!" He threw his tied hands in the air.

"Your eyes are shifting every second. You are worried about being caught. You are gulping after every interval as if you want time to arrange your words in a sentence. Your brain is working more than your mouth to cook up the lies. Facial muscles tend to twitch more when you are lying. Your pupils are more dilated than usual. The continuous tapping of your feet shows how restless you are in fear. You also spoke in one breath from the beginning till the end fearing you might slack if stopped."