28⚡Rebellion

Only a little spark is required to start a humongous fire....

⚠️18+ Stuffs⚠️

Sri sat on her window sill drinking a glass of wine to release her stress. She kept on looking at the dark meadow blankly. She missed Jungkook. She wished he would return as soon as possible. She knew Jungkook's problem could only be solved by him. He needed time and she was ready to give him that.

Suddenly a pair of arms got wrapped around her waist. "Thank you for listening to me." Taehyung buried his face in the crook of her neck.

She rubbed her palm on his hands and replied, "Never tell me to do that again."

Taehyung nodded to please her. He knew he would stop her again if a similar situation arises. "Let's cuddle."

Sri smiled to herself and gulped down the remaining wine. Then she escorted the brunette to the bed. She didn't realize when she was lying on her back and Tae hovering over her with his intimidating gaze. His sweet breath tickled her nostrils.

Taehyung had to admit that she has one of the most beautiful smiles. Her facial features completely change when she smiles. He neared her face and pecked her lips to tease her. A smirk made its way to his lips when he saw her eyes get big like a deer caught in a headlight. But she surprised him even more by pulling him by his neck and smashing her lips with his.

A kiss, full of lust. A kiss, full of desire. A kiss, full of love.

She pulled up his t-shirt revealing the gorgeous abs. She lightly traced its outlines which made Taehyung go crazy. His manhood was betraying him. He would like to claim her the very moment but he knew she had a traumatic past. He was afraid he might trigger her memories with his wrong moves. So, he wanted Sri to take the initiative.

She turned him over and exchanged their positions. She sat on his thigh, legs on either side of his body. She lowered her lips and gave butterfly kisses on his chest while her hand was busy playing with his crotch.

Taehyung extended his hand to unbutton her shirt. He was glad that she didn't object. He flipped their positions again and undressed her. He waited for some seconds to make his eyes accustomed to the art in front of him. He began kissing her earlobe which trailed down to her neck. Every time he sucked a sensitive spoke she moaned in pleasure.

Sri at first hesitated for this but Taehyung's eyes told her it was okay. She saw how he was being gentle in his actions. He wasn't rushing and letting her take the initiative instead. She was ready to surrender to him.

"Shall I?" He asked for her permission with his sexy voice. Sri looked into his eyes with overwhelming emotions. Then she closed her eyes and nodded...

The next few moments were a mixture of moans and laughter. The doctor and the gangster were having the fun of their life. There was no tomorrow; everything should be done at present. Who knows, they might not be able to see the next Sun?