32⚡ Too late

Love is wanting someone to be happy,
Even if it's not with you...

Love is wanting someone to be happy,Even if it's not with you

Hoseok counted the lights above him in the hospital. He felt that much jobless. He had been lying on the bed for about 1 week now. His subordinates were working their asses out while he was doing nothing.

"Yoongi-ah!!" he whined, "When am I getting discharged?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the big kid. He didn't expect Hoseok, out of all would be such a nuisance in the hospital. "For the nth time Jung Hoseok, you need to stay 5 more days in this place."

"But I am bored." He pouted. "Atleast let me have pizza? Last time you sent Arshu away with delicious foods."

"Shouldn't have saved your life." Yoongi muttered under his breath while checking his reports. Ofcourse, he didn't mean it. "You are doing well." He spoke aloud.

"Then why am I still here???"

"Because," Yoongi poked his chest, "you will be jumping into action as soon as you get out of here. You need rest for some more time." Hoseok looked away with a frown. They were intentionally keeping him locked in the hospital.

"Hoseok-AAAA" Yoongi shrieked in horror when Hoseok suddenly held his waist. He cringed at the officer who had heart eyes locked on him.

"Pretty please?? Yoonkitty?? Let me go~~" He whined cutely.

Yoongi who hated skin-ship, pushed him away and walked away to some distance before speaking, "I have better things to do. Stop bothering me or I will send that strict nurse to your room." He narrowed his eyes at the younger who innocently smiled back. "Don't call me 'Yoonkitty'." He slammed the door behind him and left.

The door opened again after sometime. This time it was Soobin. He bowed at his senior before speaking. "How are you Sunbae?"

"I was better before. Did you do what I had said you to?" His expression suddenly changed into a professional one.

"Yes Sunbae. The president ordered the police to give us full support." Soobin spoke with a wide grin and showed the permission slip.

Hoseok smirked. It was as per plan. He knew if by chance he or any officer gets injured, the police would have to take the responsibility. The President would surely support them. He actually used his torture to his advantage. "Good job." With that he dismissed the younger.

......

GUNSHOT!!

Taehyung opened his eyes when he didn't feel any pain. S along with her men present in the room were equally confused. The gunshot was followed by firing. A sudden war stuck the Titan mansion.

Jungkook barged into the room, "Dark Squads!" The single name was enough to alert everyone present in the room

S seemed to have forgotten the existence of the doctor for a moment. She stormed out of the room followed by her bodyguards. But Taehyung heard her voice. "JK, take care of Taehyung!"