39⚡So far away...

I fear you close by but
I love you far away....

(A/n: You can play the above song of AgustD, 'So far away' to feel this chapter

(A/n: You can play the above song of AgustD, 'So far away' to feel this chapter.)

5 years later

Taehyung boarded the flight to Australia. He requested his hyung to transfer him to the newly opened branch of Savior. He felt more depressed as time passed. He couldn't live in Korea without missing her.

Neither did Jungkook nor any other Titan member show up after that day. People assumed Titans had ended for good. Police were unable to trace Jungkook and the case was closed. Everyone forgot about the existence of the deadly gang but Tae.

He knew Titans had its bane as well as a boon. They were feared by all including the criminals. After the Titans were brought down, the crime rate all over the world increased. Women were prone to rape and abuse, children got kidnapped and injustice was everywhere. Police did their best to help but their power was limited. Titans were boundless. They fought crime with crime. An eye for an eye.

The flight landed at the airport. Taehyung checked out. His eyes fell on a familiar poster. "Park Jimin had escaped from prison last night."- was written in English and a picture of the blonde was displayed.

Taehyung slightly smiled. He felt sorry for the blonde who was once his friend. I hope you stop killing and live a good life. He mentally wished and walked away towards his new apartment.

......

(A/n: Dialogues in italic are in English.)

"This way Dr. Kim," The receptionist showed him his cabin. "It's an honor to have a great surgeon like you here." Her English was fluent.

Taehyung smiled in return. "I am glad to serve the patients here. My brother wants this hospital to be the best." His voice sounded graver in the Korean-English ascent.

The female opened the door and Tae was pleased to see his cabin. It was similar to the one in Korea only difference was the wall texture. He placed his bag and wore the neat white coat kept on the table for him. He wrapped the stethoscope around his neck and took a pen torch with him. "Let's go for a round?"

The receptionist smiled, "Sure, left from here and you will get the cardio patients' ward." She left him.

Taehyung checked his watch. It was 11.00 am. He messaged Seokjin about his safe arrival. Then he went towards the cardio ward.

The patients welcomed him with expectations. They knew they would get better if treated by the world's best cardiologist. Taehyung treated them with tenderness. His smile had healing powers.

"You need to have more vitamins." He advised an old man. His voice was polite. The man sheepishly smiled in return.

He walked towards the next patient who was unconscious at present. He placed his hand on his chest and then checked his eyes. "Give him a sedative. He is having a problem in circulation." He ordered a nurse. "And yes, I would like to have his report."