24⚡ Hellish Torture

⚠️Warning ⚠️

This chapter contains woman and child abuse and may be triggering for some readers. Skip if you are uncomfortable.

Disclaimer

I do not support martial abuse as well as parental abuse by any means. Conducting such actions are considered as crimes. This chapter should be taken as an example of our societal darkness and make yourself stronger to fight for the weak.

25 years ago

25 years ago

"Soojung-ah! See your brother is kicking again!" The 8-month pregnant woman called her 3-year-old daughter.

The little ball of happiness skipped her way to her mother with excitement evident in her eyes. "Show me where eomma!" The woman placed Soojung's palm on her stomach where the baby's movement could be felt.

"Did you feel our little Jungkookie?" The girl flashed a milky grin in reply. She was so excited for her brother to see the light of the world.

Suddenly the dangling of keys was heard. Darkness befell on the jubilant company. "Soojung, go back to your room. Appa is back." Her mom whispered and pushed her inside her room.

The drunken father stormed into the house and saw his wife with a nasty expression. "Yah! Where is my water??!!" He shouted for no reason.

"I am bringing it, honey, please wait." Her voice shook in fear. She knew what was upcoming for her. It was an everyday routine.

"Where is my food?!" He screamed once again after gulping down the water.

"I-its on the t-table."

"Yack! You call this food?!" Soojung's father spat out the food as soon as he tasted it. "Why can't you cook something nice?!"

"I am sorry, honey. I was not feeling well-"

"Cut your bullshit! You need some dosage!" He pulled the leather belt out of his pants and started whipping the poor lady. He didn't even care for the unborn child.

"Pl-please stop. It hurts! P-Please! Think about our child." She cried in pain.

"Fuck my child! I told you to get rid of it! One brat is enough for me!"

"Stop it! Soojung is your daughter, for god's sake!!" The angry mom fought back but regretted it instantly.

"Did you just shout at me?" The man began whipping again until she almost passed out.

Soojung heard everything behind the doors. She prayed for her mom while weeping. She wished for a miracle that would make her dad good.

After a few weeks, Jungkook was finally born. But it cost his mom her life. She was malnourished and ill-treated as a result her body was too weak to overcome the post-surgical stress. Soojung met with her brother but she never got back her mother.