36⚡ Dark Squads Lost

Someone who is loved,
   Never gets lost....

Someone who is loved,   Never gets lost

"I am sooo sorry..." Jungkook smirked while panting, "But Your father is already dead and that means you are the boss of Dark Squads at present."

"What?!" Kai's smile fell. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Surprised? Hiding your father in the dungeon was not a good idea, Jongin." He twisted his hands and punched him on his cheeks. "But Jimin outsmarted you. It was great to shoot him with my favorite gun." JK darkly chuckled.

"I hope now you know the reason why I was laughing back then?" A feminine voice interrupted the duo. Both turned their heads to the source and saw the Queen of Titans sitting on Dark Squad's throne (Kai's Chair) in glorious victory.

Sri's dark hair was fallen on either of her shoulders which slightly flew due to the cool breeze blowing through the broken window. The broken lights were flickering in the ceiling which gave a shadowy effect to her form. Her legs rested on the table and a reloaded revolver spinning on her forefinger. The patches of blood on her face along with dark intimidating eyes made her look like the devil herself.

"I knew I had won the moment Jungkook had confirmed the death of Goojung."

Kai was speechless at her words because according to the underworld rules if the boss dies then the enemy gang has full right to take over the gang. "Then why did you fight and risk your life. You would have been dead only if JK was a bit late." He regretted not killing her when he had a chance.

"Because it's fun. I don't want to win without a fight. Life is all about taking risks bud." She laughed dryly and continued, "I wanted to torture you for killing Arin. I want you to feel much more pain than him. Don't worry I won't kill you yet. I'll make sure you beg me to kill you. cause you don't know what's awaiting you, Mr. Kim..." A sinister smile was spread on her lips.

The heart which Taehyung had planted in her was in its last stage of withering. She was back in her cold, deadly Gangleader form, the woman who is feared by everyone.

Kai felt shivers run down his spine at Sri's words. That's when he realized he had fucked up badly. He was greedy for power and authority. He tried to touch the sun and now ended up burning in its flame.

"Now kneel." Kai was confused at her words. He looked at Jungkook for an explanation.

"Do as she says, she might lessen your pain by 0.5 percent..." The raven-haired smirked. Kai hesitantly sat on his knees. He was humiliated. His pride was crushed.

Just as if God favored Kai one last time, a group of Dark Squads barged into the room with naked blades. Kai's face lit up but was replaced by a cry when S shot his shoulder. Jungkook immediately hit his neck and the latter fell down unconscious.

JK took out his revolver and pressed his back with S's. Both glared at their enemies infront of them. Sri was getting impatient as initiated the firing. Both were great shooters, Jungkook a little better. He shot at the perfect places which took down the man in a go. When their bullets were exhausted, 3 men were still alive. They had sharp swords in their hand.