Chapter 02 - Hopeless Feeling

Ralph POV

The uncle who gives a lift dropped me at Walmart at another town. I show him a thank you sign gestures. Why my voice never out whenever I'm with somebody else?

I walk into Walmart and start my little shopping. After that, I walk around the town. Observe other people's business inside MacDonald. I had my own income from part-time job.

I see two couples, my senior pack members walk along with their mates. A jealousy attacks me. I wish my mate also appreciated me like this.

No way!!!!!! Don't think about that depressing topic again. I already had that bitterness answer. I had decided to stroll around this town to lift my restless mood recently.

I decide to watch a film in closer cinema. I like horror-action movies not a romance genre. After finish it, I take a last stroll around the park and the city centre.

Then I see an unexpected scene. Kai walks shoulder by shoulder with Trisha into hotel. Their flashed an intimate smile and held hands together. My eyes sting and tears warn to erupt from my eyes.

Ralph, be strong! I whisper to myself. No way, they will do any indecent thing and violate one of pack moral code. They might go inside to meet with someone else in that hotel. Trisha still an underage and Kai a wise person.

My legs never want to move away, cause me to stay at the same spot for almost two hours. After a while, I see they walked out together. They joke around and I see strange glows between them. Trisha mood also more radiance than before she checked in to hotel.

My tear flows down across my cheeks. I don't care when people give a strange look, looking at my crying face. I can feel a slight heat a while ago when I'm waiting for them out. That is the sign he is mating. Stop waste the time, get move stupid legs. I left that place on opposite road. I can't bear to see it anymore.

I came back late at night. I take a long bath before curls like a cat in my bed without eating.

Kai POV

We came back late in the evening. My dad asks where I go. I just answer we meet some friend in a town and lost track of time. When came out from the shop we had been greeted by heavy rain. That's why we change our clothes.

Dad satisfied with my answers. After that, his command Rick whom also my best friend, the future pack beta to start our duty to for tonight hunting event.

Trisha winks his eyes on me before getting to her room. Rick turns a smirk to me. These siblings really are my sweet and sour close friend and honey. My mum caught our acted and gave a cough. I think she can smell Trisha scent over my body. Mum came close and put his pointed finger at my neck.

"That's a great looking mosquito bite." mum said with smirk smile. Crap!! I think dad and current Beta also notice it. Given how wide theirs eye when we came back ago. I just smile shyly before returning to my room to changing my clothes.

That hickeys just a self-assurance for Trisha and me before we complete our consume mating in two weeks after my birthday. Man... I really can't wait it.

There is something keep bugging me since our checked into the hotel room. I can felt a pair of despair eyes keep observe our movement that time. A sadden pair of eyes.

My heart mourns for unknown reason. My wolf just whimpers and doesn't have any answer for that strange feeling. A guilt feeling attacks my inner self.

Did I betray someone? Did I hurt someone?

No. because Trisha very happy with our date today. She backs to her old self, my precious girlfriend.

After that, I walk into pack assembly hall. We had many things to do before the hunting start. With that, my undefined nasty feeling flew away.