Chapter 13 - Humiliating

WARNING : This chapter contains explicit sexual content, non-consent, man-on-man action, references to torture.

Kai POV

I saw his limped body on the floor. A body full of the bruises and lacerate marks because yesterday whips and punches. He was beaten out earlier. If Rick was not here yesterday, I bet he had stayed in grave now. I can't forgive him nor I can. He was too cruelest behind him weak facade.

See what had you done to ours mate? He was broken. My wolf whimpers inside my head.

"He deserved it!!" I said with boiling anger.

You'll die if you kill him. He was the one Moon Goddess chosen for us. Why you can't accept it?

I'm a straight guy. As a future Alpha, I has a duty to continue my family bloodline. To produce the future Alpha.

Your mind has been contaminated by human ideology. Anyway, I has a bad feeling since we found our mated. I don't yet know what it is though. If he had a wolf, I'll try to speak with it.

His wolf had long died, he was a mere human now.

My wolf still is trying to persuade me. I can't be lenient now. It had been two days Trisha in coma. Her fragile body has broken badly. We found her stark naked in the northern borderline forest. The clue we had were sweat jacket. The jacket that has Ralph's scent. That only the clue we had at this time. We interrogate him, but he just kept silent. Nor deny or admit it.

By the time, my mind was consumed by anger. I lashed every frustration to that weak-small body without any sympathized. The warriors just stay there without getting on my way. I beat him half dead. His eyes stare straight into my eyes.

Not plead. More like a mocking stare. I continued beating him until my wolf takes over and thrown him inside pack dungeon. I felt slightly guilt when sit beside Trisha bed. Hold her hand. However, my mind runs into the wounded body laid in jail floor. I regret not assigned any doctor to check his wound.

Now, I begin to torture him once again. I want him to tell the truth. Instead, every word that escaped from his lip full of venom. Provoking my patient and triggering my anger more and more.

First time hearing his voice I felt very fascinated. His voice sound like a lullaby sung in my ears. Trigger my carnal desire. Even when his voice sounds a croak because he didn't use it for a long time. It still sounds very sweet and gorgeous.

"Oh, you really a stubborn. Don't blame me. Like old phrase 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth'."

After that, I lift that wounded body into moldy bed. I rip every clothes on his body. Fully reveal his porcelain white skin, which now covers with countless bruises and lacerates. I came close to his face. He wears a horrible facial anticipated what I'm would do. He tries to push me with his weak hand.

"Please don't do this. Please leave me with some of the pride. I beg you." He pleads with teary eyes, I block his begs eyes. He struggles begun stronger after I nips his ears.

"Why must I release you? Wasn't you also enjoy this when you order the rouges to gang rape Trisha, bastard?" with that I shot one punch on his stomach. Make him to ball himself. He acted so alluring. I'm not sadistic but I can't fight this alluring sight.

I feel a current through my nerves for every time touching his skin. Sadly, his eyes not form any desire. Shit! I can't control my inner carnal anymore. My jean tightened due to my manhood starts expanding its size inside a narrow space. I throw my jean and briefs to the floor. My manhood finally regains its freedom. Arrogant showing it vigorous enormous hard shaft in my mate eyes, causing him try to escape from my side. I pull his legs apart, and line my body in between the parting thigh. I am brushing across his firm bare butt cheek. A strong current shock both our body.

My shaft pokes his entrance and tries thrust into his puckered hole without any preparation but failed. Holy shit! He tight and his skin had dyed with flushed color. From his reaction, instantly I know my mate, never ever had sex with other like what rumor winded in our school. He clean and never cheated upon me as his mate. The third tried I succeed get inside him. Argh delicious...I gasp oxygen and lick my lips in a dirty way. His eyes widened and tears flow uncontrollable. His screams were horrible. I heard the guard try unlocking the door.

"Don't open it. I'm in middle of interrogating this prisoner." I said with Alpha like voice after clearing my husky throat. My length fully buried inside him. He is really tight. That makes a concrete sense because he still virgin. His body still trembles. A sweats start form in his temple. I smell my mate's blood. I knew his entrance tear a bit when I thrust my big manhood.

I start thrusting inside him gently. To have him to adjusting with my size, but when I remember Trisha condition, I push hard. He leak out heart breaking screams repeatedly. Begging me to stop torment him. Beg my mercy to call off this raping acted and just killed him.

"Please stop. It hurt...ah...ah....ah...Kai please." he pleads with a moan. He shaft start stood straight.

"What? Stop? Are you kidding me faggot? See how your shameless shaft stood straight too sky, slut? You are enjoying right now, so stop fake your fucking innocence." I retorted he pleaded. Honestly, my lust arises whenever my name escaped his alluring lip.

I pump his shaft up and down until it starts leaking with pre-cum. I lick it and give a blowjob. His finger starts clenches my hair.

"Ah...No...stop... I want cum. Please let me cummings. Hurt...." His tighter his eyes.

I know he had reach his released point. I squeezed his shaft to prevent him from cumming. He pleads again and again. I also reach me climax point. I let off his shaft. Make him shot his milky fluid across his stomach and mine. I also released my warm seed inside him.

He sobs and curses me with every filthy word. I just smirk before I begin the intercourse once again until I fully satisfied. His body like aphrodisiacs, make me couldn't stop the diabolical act. My wolf was happy when he could finally mating with his mate.

Ralph had faint once I released the last spurt. I hold his body gently and order the guard to get some water. I clean his body and saw a pool of my seeds between his white thigh blend with red blood.

I throw the rag to the wall when the image the seeds of rouges at Trisha found body match with his scene. I left him like that and order the guard don't let anyone came to his cell.

 I'm going back to my house, getting into my room and soaking my body in a warm herbal bath. I want to erase his scent on me. After one hour, my eyes start pleading to close. I slump myself into my comfy bed and start to drift into dreamland.

A/N

Sorry guys, I not good writing a smut scene and I hate anything involve with rape case.