Chapter 28 - Arrival

Ralph POV

Zeus never pushes me to share his duty unless he really needs me assist him. He was born as talented leader. A merciless to an enemy, but a gentle Alpha I have ever met. As an outstanding father to my children.

We met around six years ago, when I turn to be a cold blooded and heartless person. He melts my icy heart and let me to trust another person again. We meet at my part time job as a pianist at one of the top hotel in Canada. He slowly walks into my family life. Win my son's affection and trust too.

After one year, he proposes me to be his long life partner. With consideration about my son's well-being, I accept his proposal. We can't forever, live as rogues or life among human. I tired with an immigrate life.

We need a stable life, the generous pack that can accept other future Alpha and full protection. That gruesome tragedy can't be repeated again. I can't bear to lose my precious person in my life again. I may break.

The one who keeps my life warms in these six years. The person who has given my children a place to call home. His parent also accepts my sons like their own grandsons, fully give them a great affection, and spoil them to rotten. Sadly, my daughter left us forever before I could provide a better life for her. I squeeze my hand tightly when remembers it.

My reminiscence shattered when Zeus snaps his finger in front me. He smiles like an idiotic person.

"What's wrong, Love?" He asked me.

"Nothing...just remember a bad memory." I grab his face close and perk his attractive lips. "Thanks for everything you had provided to us, this past six years."

"Never thank me dumbass.... Because you're also a part of my life too." He kisses me back with a slight blushing.

"Stop it. Don't make a scene in table my honourable horny Alphas. We have to settle all work before leaving. If not the oldest veteran squad might beheaded our head when we came back later." Erwin shows a shivering gesture.

My heart feels restless with our trip this time. My wolf also disconnects himself with me to prevent his anxious from flowing to mine. Such a caring wolf.

After we finish breakfast, Zeus and I separate our task. With this, we can finish it an earlier than we had expected it. Erwin meets the old veteran and briefing them about our current situation. Zeus deliberate pushes this issue to his Beta. A heartless alpha to let the old team minces his Beta alive.

Joshua busies himself with his warrior team alongside with Deltas to form an absolute defence around our pack territories when his absence with us. Joshua is Erwin mate.

We finish all the tasks around noon. After everything settles, we go to the airport, check in, and board our flight. Zeus still annoyance about this trip. He leans on my shoulder and drift into dreamland.

The stewardess came to serve us, she tries to flirt with Erwin but receive a growl and harsh word from Joshua. She turns to me with the same seducing attitude, but a disgusting look showing in her fake angelic face as soon she witnesses Zeus kiss and nuzzle around my neck.

I close my eyes to avoid that old familiar disgusting look. It opens my old wound. After a while, I also follow Zeus, falling into dreamland.

"Welcome back my mate... finally you come back to my arms. Never ever I will let you go again." I lift my eyes and saw a longing smile on Kai face.

"Wait... It can't happen... I... Ka..." I felt my body shaking and open my eyes see a worried look on Zeus face. I grab his body close to mine, inhaling his pure scent. Trying to keep myself calm.