Chapter 36 - Our Mate!!!

Zeus POV...

Ralph behaviour was a bit strange after we came back from visiting Kai at the Hospital. He almost in daze and his thought in somewhere else. When I think back, Kai slighted shocked when he first saw Ralph.

Did they had meet before?

Why did Ralph use his cold-blooded aura when he arrived here?

And where the heck my so-called mate?

Lately, the pull really strong, sometimes I even felt a stabbed around my heart and stomach. Ralph said; it is because my mate in pain. What has my mate through in his or her life? Ares scratch and claws inside me after heard Ralph sentences.

What a pain?

Zeus, hurry up and find our mate?

Where? We don't have any damn clue where our mate whereabouts is.

You're just lazier to moving your ass around. Let me take over to find our mate before us already late.

I had to attend this noon meeting. Kai woke up from his slumber. Geez!!! Can't you calm a bit?

Okay... but if anything happens to our mate, I swear, I will chew you until death - Ares threatened me before it disconnects himself from me.

My wolf felt restless since this morning, but Ralph guarantees it's not in a bad way. Ralph rubbed my back when he detects my dark mood.

"Did Ares make your headache again?" Ralph chuckles.

"Yes... he has been a little bit feisty lately about his mate. He urged me to find his mate immediately."

"That understanding matter... he had waited too long to meet his fated one."

"But... I'm in love with you, babe." I pout.

"Yup... I love you too, but my love can't be compared than your mate love. The mates love is so overwhelming that you will forget all your past love." Ralph tries to persuade me.

"Hopefully..." I said.

"Babe, I need you to sign this paper and sorry...."

"Divorce paper.... What the hell with this? It's not confirmed yet that my mate will appear soon." The sudden rage took over myself.

"We need to settle this immediately before they appear. Werewolves are territorial and possessive creature. We are unwilling to share our possession with others. At this point, we will stop all intimates courses."

"This is because of that Kai. You changed a lot after you meet him. Tell me, bastard." I throw tantrum and kick everything near me.

"Calm down, Zeus. Not... Kai is not the cause. It's for our own benefit. So please..." Ralph catches my body and hugs me. The next sentence caught me off; "... he is my ex-mate. The one who was rejected me. And, he fell into that state because of our intimated course a day before."

I turned to face Ralph. He wears a faint smile; his eyes speak the truth. I slam my face into his chest and let out cries until I'm satisfied. Ralph cooed me; warmly whispers a soothing word. After I calmed, I thought deeply about the matter.

If someone stronger like Kai can deplete because of our intimated course, my mate would affect too. A guilty feeling attacks my conscience. Slowly, I part my body from the Ralph warm body.

"Okay, but can we continue being the best buddy?" I said when playing with my pen after I put my signature on that damn paper.

"Yes... we will continue to be the best buddy forever." Ralph says with a sincere smile. I felt relieve. I never brought the topic about Kai when Ralph clearly avoids it.