Chapter 56 - Objection

Kai POV

"I officially object this bullshit whole thing." One voice makes all the happy cheer down in flash.

My eyes flash the irritable and angry; reflect what my heart feeling now. How dare this insolent object me, an Alpha for this pack, to claim what should be mine.

"Show yourself, whoever you are?" I commanded with irritated voice. How dare he do that to me? The person wore dark attire and has emotionless moving around the open path.

This person is not from my pack. This person is an intruder. I can't recognize his scent, but his face gives me a familiar. Where did I seem him before?

"Who are you? How can you creep around my territory?" I lash my word into his figure. He holds a smirk, a smile with a sharp stare in Ralph direction.

"Shit." I turn to Ralph after hearing his grumpy voice under breath.

Ralph POV

The moment I open my eyes, the door of happiness also flung wide open, for us to straight back our mate life path. Kai dumbass looks when I open my eyes always be my sweet moment.

Admittedly, I also almost give up in my life again when I feel myself as a burden to other people, so much useless after waking up from coma. My leg was analysis with temporary paralyses. The effect from the bullet that hit my back spine.

Kai endured all my revolting and sickening temperament. He certainly has a thick patience to handle the sassy me, yet he is the one who effect by pregnancies. Always whispering and encourage me when I falling in my lowest floor of my lifetime. Being me, I hate other person help, because I never rely on others in my life. Rion was out of the question. Why? Because he is my brother, he has responsibility to ensure my life goes smoothly.

My kids also never give up, making me stand on my foot again. They never complain about me being useless dad. Their eyes always beaming with so much happiness when our family practically back being one. They were also in thrilling anticipation to welcome our new member in our little family.

Now, I feel contentment in my life. After an exchange forgiveness drama between Kai, and me I felt a weight had been lifted from my shoulder; the hole in my heart has fully been amended. Kai is my love life and my eternal mate.

Today, we have a pack gathering; all the members had packed in the hall. It is a monthly annually meeting to deliver a message and event. When Kai and I walk in, a few brave sluts give us a hungry look. Kai gives a warning growl to staring eyes; I take his hand in mine. To cool off his raging hormones.

People always said never ever fucked around with pregnant people's emotion if you value your life, but some people just never learn from the phrase. They should consider as lucky to have a level head an Alpha. If they're in Zeus pack, I can't guess what the future will prevail.

I rather doze off when Rick gives a speech; because why should I waste my time to hear something, I have known earlier. I wake from my trance when Kai stands from his chair. If I recalled he never has anything to speak about.

"... Ralph Ash Meyer, I know I have done many unpardonable sins to you, and our pups. I push you aside and proud being a cheating bastard. However, here, before our unborn pup out, I want to amend everything, patching every single your wound and being a lover you absolutely can proud. So, will you be mine alone forever as a lover, mate and future husband? To accepts this sinner as your lifetime partner and to spend the rest of our life together?" he said while stare straight into mine.

My eyes filled with water when he spilled out all his thought in front of his people. My heart fluttering with every word he speaks, seeping smoothly in all my senses. My mate proposes to me. His pack members were act as witnesses.