Chapter 32 - Meeting Hall

Kai POV

"Are you okay?" Zeus greeted wake me from my trance states.

"Um...I okay. The elders request your presence." Damn, I stutter when answer him.

"What's wrong, Kai?"

"Nothing... just your scent has changed."

"Oh... sorry my scent must have mix with my husband, I think. You should've known what a married couple does when they spend time privately." He winks make me want to puke.

Somehow, he answer and scent provoke my anger that I barely could control. Randall wake from his lazy sleep and claws in annoying. Maybe stress had gotten me. We walk inside and he greets those hypocrite lazy elders.

"So what's the matter? Did something terrible happen?" Zeus asks in serious voice.

"Kai could you briefing the situation?" My father requests me to explain the situation. All the elders and Alphas nodded and take their seat, the Betas and third in commands take a seat, according to their ranks, behind elders and Alphas, following by Betas, third in commands and head of the warrior.

"Our current situation was really dreadful. The threats become worse; the mass murderers by hunters and rogues without spare any soul. They even kill the human who mates with our races, rapes and kills woman or impregnates woman, pups and common older folk. They planned to annihilate our races completely. Just yesterday, the rampages happened in the south region, which cause three packs destroyed without any trace. We didn't have any clue regarding their motive or what they after. As far as we knew... our king, the Alpha king alongside with the other supernatural kings and human had a pact to never stir trouble. But by now, it clearly the human deliberate broke the pact with other supernatural assistance." I explain it.

"But the information I got a bit different from your explanation. This tragedy already happened three years ago in Canada, forcing the Canada Wolf Council requested assistance from The Dark Silver Punisher. In the end, they successful expelled and prevented any worse situation."

"The Dark Silver Punisher an illegal organization. And they probably the one who give out our information." Claudia, the West Pack interfered. Everyone side with her now.

"I don't think so because they're really crude and ruthless organization that crushes the enemy without a second thought." Zeus defends the organization with grit teeth.

"How do you know? As far as our information, the organization has a very strictly confidential identity. Nobody knows who the founder or total members they had." Joel the elders take turns for asking.

"I fought with them in Canada. They really had accurate information and great strategy to solve this situation." Zeus answers with puffing chest.

"How we can contact them? Nobody knew their whereabouts." I asked Zeus.

"Did you want to get their assistance?" Claudia looks disapproving.

"Whoever who have issues with my suggestion can leave this room now. We don't have any luxury to pick up any other option. The council also on deadlock and soon or later they will come to our territories." Everybody was silent.

"Zeus, please help us." I plead to him.

"Okay... let me make a short phone call and if we're lucky I can invite the organization second in command." Zeus displays his smirk to everyone. He takes his phone and dials someone.

Zeus POV

Everyone in this hall meeting really dumb-ass, they think they sort intelligent and powerful person. Never wanted to accept any outsources helpers and then risks their pack members. Gladly, Kai is open-minded and will use any means to save the hopeless pack members.