Chapter 33 - Karma

Kai POV

A slender, prominent, and handsome man walks into the meeting hall with dignity airy surrounding him. He shows a business smile that I knew was fake mask. His facial didn't shows any emotion. His hazel eyes filled with cold, icy glints.

He wears semi-formal clothes; a black fit blazer, a grey V-neck t-shirt, and a deep black denim pant. Sexy just like a sex god. Many eyes scrutinize his figure from his hair to toes. Some mateless male or female Alpha starts drooling and gives a dark thought; to having a way with him.

However, he gives a dangerous and an aloof vibration. His elegance walking had mesmerized the audience.

"Good afternoon, sorry I'm a little earlier than the appointment time." His deep husky voice and pheromones make Randall claws inside me impatient.

His ours mate.

Finally, he's back again.

Go take him...

Randall voice screams hysterically inside me. It's hard to control Alpha wolf in excitement and craved for his mate. But something off; his scent has blended with other scent, and acted as if this is the first time he was here.

I will never ever forget him, even he had physically changed, but his face stilled same like ten years ago. Just a slightly mature, blanket with cold blood dangerous aura. His innocence look had disappeared. His scanned surrounding and his eyes stop at Zeus, an obvious soft smile plastered on his face.

A friction sound between chair and floor wakes everyone from their trances. Zeus stands up and thrown himself in Ralph arms. His sniff around Ralph neck and I notice a mark that break my heart. Ralph wore Zeus's mark and they even have a match wedding ring.

"Kai meet my husband, Ralph Quill and Ralph this person is my long distant cousin, Kai Malcolm, the Alpha from Midnight Silent." Zeus said in a cheerful voice that itching my inside.

"Nice to meet you, Alpha Kai, I'm Ralph Quill, thank you for take care my husband here." He utters the word like completely stranger.

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Quill. We are the one who should thankfully for your presence here." I barely can contain my inner self and my wolf. The intimated gesture they show really stabbed my heart to pieces.

How could he so intimate with other than his own mate?

Are you crazy Kai? Who are you to judge your ex-mate behaviour? He had his own right to choose whomever his want. Just like you choose that damn pack slut as you Luna and the one to conceived next Alpha line. Your way more cruelty; flirted with that bitch, rejected him not one, but two times in front his schoolmate and your pack, raped him countless time, marked him and throw him into the gutter. Weren't you feel any shame to call yourself as his mate? - My conscience put a brief lectured to me.

It's our fault for him to choose someone else. My wolf whimper in lost.

When we shake the hand, I felt a tingle and sparks across my body, but weird, Ralph doesn't show any sign of it. He has treated me like the total stranger, nor can I blame him.

I felt his wolf. He has a wolf Kai... and his name is Blake. But I can't go through or saw him clearly. His wolf puts a screen and blocks my way. My wolf sound defeated.

Strange, my wolf never submits to anybody, including the Elders and former Alpha. Now, I clearly saw his smug wolfish face whined on his stomach. Both of us make a stupid mistake that can't be turned back.

"May I begin?" Ralph clears his throat and politely asks me. Zeus returns back to his seat, but still in playful smirks toward Ralph.

"Good afternoon everyone, my name Ralph Quill, deputy founder of The dark silver Punisher which you're not really welcome here. As far as we know this isn't really a new crisis. Roughly, it started happening around two decades ago. Their motive was to find a pair of twin who process an immortal life by drink the blood or eat those twin fleshes. Strictly speaking, a traitor among us spread those ridiculous rumours. As a result, many innocent souls part in gruesome way; wolves lose their mate, pups lose their parent, Alpha lost their pack and vice versa." Ralph starts his speech that contains unbelievable information. The elders shook their head from their stands.

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Quill... I'm Joel the elder from Midnight Pack. May I know who the twin? Is this matter had any related to "Red Calamity" tragedy that involved Silver Killer Pack?" Joel question arise other curiosity.

"Correctly, this pack was their starting point. I assume some of the Elders here knew about Silver Killer Pack true identity. So, because of that true fact, it never shocked us if the betrayer was from that pack because whoever is entitle as an Alpha of that pack, that person will ruler all werewolves races; an Alpha above Alpha."

That statement had created a great uproar in the meeting hall. Everyone stunned by the fact present to them. Judging from the elder's reaction, not all of them know our king was from that pack.

".... Those twin are sons of that pack former Alpha aka our former king. Their lineage is directly from the old bloodline aka pure blood. He has two mates, one is vampire, and the other one is witch. His sons are from his mate's vampire. Not an average vampire but the king of vampire and miracles happened when their sons keep their own bloodline despite their mixed blood fathers. The elder is destiny as Vampire King and other is Werewolf King. A twin with difference lines of duties. Unfortunately, we can't find any clues about that twin."

Many alphas clearly piss off with the piece of information. The elders try acting as innocent party when angry wolves had bombarded them. Why they hide the crucial information?

"So can you help us with this problem?" Another Alpha questions him.

"Yes we can... but all of you must sign a deal letter and allow my enforcement squad to be stationed by each your border." Some was approve and some still had dubious in their eyes.

"Okay, I understand. I will sign that deal to approve your plan for our pack." I said without hesitation. Some elders shot me a dead glare.

After two hours, the meeting adjourned. Ralph and Zeus walked out from room together with Ralph hand on Zeus waist. He not spends even a second to glance to me. Rick taps my shoulder, sent an emphasis stare.

"At least, he had come back here and you know where his whereabouts now. Just use a small step to approach him." Rick gives a piece of advice.

"Yeah... now we don't have to search in blind."

"But men... I can't believe he can transform into such an important person with vast knowledge. Just patient... you must have your chance later." Rick is praising Ralph.

"Maybe..." I said without any confidence.

I walk into the bush and transform into my deep black wolf. I run alongside the border to let out all negative feeling. When I'm on the way back, I happen to walk into one of our guesthouse. The scene burns my heart and Randall cries.

We saw Ralph intimated little make out session with Zeus. They have a deep kiss and Zeus straddled on Ralph laps and moans. They part their lips and Ralph carries Zeus in Bridal styles into the house.

I run to my house and rampaged inside. Luckily, nobody was here. My body heat up and a scorches fire burning inside my chest, my stomach feels unbearable pain, force me to shift back to human.

I crawl along the floor and staircase to the bathroom. I help myself in the bathtub and filling it with cold water before I curdled my hand around my knees. It been so long since the last time I cried.

Our mate was mating with another person. My wolf howls into nothingness. Now, I understanding what Ralph had throughout when I decided to mate with Trisha to break our bond.

I let out a creepy broken laughter while my tears flow down like a broken dam.

I had received my big payment. Sorry, Ralph... I am sorry...forgive me... come back to me... kill me. I chanted that word simultaneously in my crack mind.

"...Kai...wake up...Kai..." I hear a voice calling me but my eyes sure heavy to stay open. Then, that voice fades into darkness.