Orgasm Control w/ Spencer Reid [KinkOctober]

Pairings: Spencer Reid x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Spencer Reid, Y/n

Summary: spencer doesn't let you orgasm.

Warnings: smut, sex [kind of], oral [female receiving], finger fucking, nsfw, 18, errors I missed.

w/c: 425

A/N: This is pretty short PLEASE NOTE KINKOCTOBER REQUESTING IS CLOSED!

Your body was coated in a thin layer of sweat. Body aching for a release. But Spencer wouldn't let you orgasm. Postponing your orgasm or delaying it.

You thought he was going to let you come when he thrusted his cock into you but no he pulled out before your orgasm could even arise. Next was eating you out, you thought he would have let you orgasm but no he did the same thing.

You were beyond sexually frustrated you just wanted to come.

"Please," You begged him. Tears of desperation gathering up in your eyes.

Spencer pretended to think about it before looking at you. Smirking at you.

You let out a whine as you knew what he was about to say.

"Okay," He responded. Teasing your entrance with his index finger.

"Please Spence, you are killing me," You whined. Practically on the verge of tears.

Spencer smirked at you. Slowly plunging his finger inside of you. Making you whimper.

Spencer slowly thrusted his finger in and out of you at a slow gruelling pace. Making you thrust into his finger.

Spencer added another finger making you moan out loud. Grabbing the bedsheets as he thrusted his fingers into you a little bit faster. Waves of pleasure started to wash over you. Toes curling. Moaning out loud.

Spencer felt himself grow harder, though he pushed it aside. He was only delaying your orgasms because you were teasing him at work. Getting him all worked up then leaving him sexually frustrated.

Your walls clenched around his fingers, as he thrusted them into your heat. Curling his fingers.

He could tell you were close to your orgasm, fastening his pace.

"Fuck," You gasped out as your orgasm was intense as it was before. Your knuckles turned white from gripping onto the sheets. Head tilting back, as your eyes roll to the back of your head.

Spencer kept thrusting his fingers in and out of you. As your orgasm hit, though you were bracing yourself for him pulling his fingers out. but he didn't. Your orgasm took over your body intense waves. Walls clenching around his fingers,

"Ah, fuck you," You gasped out. as you came hard.

Spencer thrusted his fingers into you a few more times before pulling his fingers out. Bringing his fingers up to his mouth. Parting his lips slipping his fingers into his mouth with your cum on them. He sucked your cum off of his fingers while he looked at you. you looked at him through hooded eyes. Letting out a moan...