Sex w/ Luke Alvez Would Include

❛❛Sex With Luke Alvez Headcanons?❜❜-

WARNINGS: sex, nsfw, 18 +.

It takes Luke a little while to warm up when having sex with you.

By that I mean he is on edge. And worried he will hurt you. He even pulls out. Though he wears a condom. (Remember safe sex is the way to go).

He is even a tad bit embarrassed to speak dirty talk to you.

After a while of having sex with you, he is less on edge. And more playful. Being less embarrassed to talk dirty.

During sex Luke will hold your hand. Make eye contact with you, unless it is doggy style. Press soft kisses on your lips, cheeks, neck and shoulders, plus the nape of your neck.

Food play; licking whipped cream/ melted chocolate off your body.

Luke would never do anything you don't want to do or something that makes you feel uncomfortable.

Luke and you either have sex face to face. You are sitting on his lap, spooning, doggy style and missionary.

Luke's thrust are either slow and teasing.

Shower sex, though it gets a little bit slippery.

Kitchen sex. Especially on lazy days.

Luke is never rough with you. He is always sweet, passionate and soft.

Morning sex. Well, when he isn't working. Mostly on weekends.

Luke wont pressure you into sex or giving him oral/etc.

Luke's yearning for sex is pretty high. Especially when he see's you in lingerie, or you strip tease for him. Or he hasn't seen you in weeks.

The sounds Luke makes during sex /or when you give oral are soft. Moaning your name. While praising you.

Luke eats you out a lot more then you give him head. Though he doesn't mind.

He loves to hear the sounds you make as he satisfies you. Writhing underneath him. As he pins/ holds your hips down.

Looking up at you through his eyelashes. Your head tilting back. Eyes shut closed. As you moan his name. watching you tremble. His beard rubbing against your inner thighs.

He will either lick, weaving his tongue between your folds, suck and glide his tongue up or just put his whole mouth around your pussy and suck. Using his thumb to rub circles on your clit or suck it while fingering you.

When you give him oral; you like to take your time. Gliding your tongue up his shaft.

Swirling your tongue around the tip of his dick.

Then taking him whole in your mouth. Bobbing your head up and down. While hollowing your cheeks. Looking at him through hooded eyes.

Which drives him crazy. Luke will either have his hands in your hair. His fingers entangled in your hair. Gripping it as gently as he can. Mouth agape. Eyes shut closed. Moaning your name.

When he cums in your mouth, you swallow it.

Teasing is common when the both of you are making out, so, is dry humping.

Luke will tease your entrance with the tip of his dick, before putting it in. or you tease him by doing the same if you take the lead or just impatient.

Luke always asks you for consent before having sex with you. And entering you.

Luke last longer then you do during sex. You can go about two rounds before getting tired and need a break.

"You are doing so well baby." "You feel so good.", "I love you so much."

Wearing protection every time the both of you have sex (unless you want babies, or a trying to get preggo)