Making Love w/ Spencer Reid [KinkOctober]

Pairings: Spencer Reid x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Spencer Reid, Y/n

Summary: spencer makes love to y/n

Warnings: smut, sex, 18+, nsfw, bad smut writing, errors I missed.

w/c: 251

A/N: KINKOCTOBER REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!

His touches were soft. Ever so delicate, almost like he was going to break you if he was too rough. His kisses were passionate. Thrusts were slow. He was making love to you. Your legs were wrapped around his waist.

His pace was slow and sensual. With every thrust, he hit your g-spot. Walls clenching around his cock.

Waves of pleasure washing over your body. Moans are ever so soft.

He never picked up the pace. Always going slow but deep. Leaving a soft trail of kisses along your neck. Sometimes even kissing you passionately.

You were in pure bliss.

Spencer whispering sweet things into your ear. Like how much he loves you, how good you make him feel, how special you are to him, it was enough for your orgasm to arise.

Holding onto him for dear life. Toes curling. Tilting your head back. Mouth opened in an O shape as your orgasm took over you.

Spencer kept thrusting. Pressing soft kisses on your neck. lightly sucking. Praising you as you come. Spencer wasn't far behind you with one last thrust he climaxed. Spilling his seed inside of you. Moaning your names.

He tried not to squish you as he rolled off of you. Pressing a soft kiss on your shoulder. Wrapping an arm around you and pulling you closer to him.

"I love you," He spoke. Making you smile softly. Heart fluttering.

"I love you too," You spoke. Making Spencer smile. He leaned closer to your forehead, pressing a soft kiss...