Sex With Derek Morgan Would Include

❛❛Sex With Derek Morgan Would Include Headcanons?❜❜-

WARNINGS: this headcanon involves sexual themes, sex, sexual content, nsfw, 18+.

Derek would never do anything without your permission.

Derek is a huge tease during sex. Definitely loves foreplay a lot.

He loves to tease you. Touching you slowly. Caressing you slowly.

Making you get closer to your release then suddenly stopping all of a sudden.

Teasing your entrance with the tip of his dick.

Derek also likes to tease you while eating you out. Sucking/licking you to the point you are about to orgasm. Trembling underneath him. Begging him to make you came.

Derek loves to watch you beg.

Just because Derek teases you doesn't mean you don't tease him back.

You mainly do this when you are giving him head. Teasing the tip of his dick by licking it like a lollipop or twirling your tongue around the tip.

Sometimes even removing your mouth from his shaft as you feel it convulse. Smirking at him as his eyes snap open.

During sex Derek will kiss you a lot. On the lips, cheeks, jawline, neck, shoulders, nape of your neck. And your back if it's from behind.

Kissing your hand, up to your arm.

Holding your hand. While pinning your arms above your head.

Derek will always ask if you are okay. Especially if it is rough sex.

Derek can be sometimes goofy and serious in the moment. He is more serious when it is rough sex or he is jealous.

A lot of orgasm denial. Like I stated before, Derek likes to push you close to the edge and leave you hanging.

Derek likes to spank your ass playfully.

The both of you have sex in the house, on the couch, in the shower, on the floor/rug, against the wall.

Derek would never do anything you don't want to do or anything that hurts you physically or mentally. He definitely would never do rape play, tying you up, or breath play.

A lot of sex.

Passionate sex, makeup sex, rough sex, sensual sex.

Sex when he comes back from a case away from home.

Derek loves to hear your moans and gasps, while he has sex with you. Plus eats you out and fingers you. It's like music to his ears.

He loves to watch you tremble/convulse at his touch.

Derek is very loud when it comes to sex. Moaning and groaning loudly. He definitely doesn't care if the neighbours hear.

Derek loves to talk dirty talk to you. Whispering them into your ear.

Derek can last for about three rounds or more before he gets tired.

He does love to drag out your orgasms.

Derek cums inside of you. He likes to watch his cum drip from your vagina.

He will also cum in your mouth when you give him oral.

Most of the time when the both of you have sex it is either Derek on top or you. Or from behind, or spooning, or doggy style.

Missionary is the main position though. Derek does love it when you are on top of him, riding him.

Face to face sex. Arms wrapped around each other. Legs wrapped around his waist. As he gently thrusts into you.

You like to hold onto Derek when he is on top. Hands gripping his shoulders. Fingernails digging into his skin. Legs wrapped around him. Head tilted backwards. Eyes shut closed. Mouth agape.

Derek loves eating you out. And he is good at it. Making you come undone. He makes you see stars.

Derek will either eat you out with you standing up or laying down or sitting down. Which ever one is mind blowing to you.

Your eyes are squeezed shut. Head tilted back. Mouth open in an o shape. As moans escape your mouth. Fingers gripping the bedsheets. And when you look down at him, you feel yourself lost in pure bliss.

Especially if you see him looking at you, your orgasm finally hits you.

His techniques for eating you out are either sucking or using his tongue. Gliding it up while sucking, or weaving, long licks, circling your clit, quick flicking licks, and zig zags.

When Derek fingers you it is either in make outs or him standing behind you.

Depends on the position. Sometimes he switches it so he is fingering you and sucking your clit. Which leaves you trembling.

If it is those other positions, then he will finger you at a slow teasingly pace while kissing you on the lips silencing your moans. Or kissing your neck, his fingers will then sped up.

After you cum on his fingers he will either lick them clean or put them in your mouth. Making you suck them.

Onto you giving oral to Derek. Derek loves it when you give oral to him. He loves to watch you grab his shaft. Teasing his shaft. Gliding your tongue up his shaft till you reach the tip swirling your tongue around the tip. His hands grabbing your head. Fingers gripping your hair.

Then taking him all in your mouth. Bobbing your head up and down. He loses it when you look up at him through hooded eyes. His head then falling back. As he shut his eyes. Hands gripping your hair tighter. Moaning your name.

This makes you suck faster. Until he cums in your mouth. Swallowing every last drop. This turns Derek on even more...