NSFW ALPHABET w/ Spencer Reid

❛❛Can you do a nsfw a-z head cannon for Spencer Reid?❜❜-Anon

WARNINGS: contains sexual content, mentions of sex.

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He is the aftercare king. Asking if you are hungry or thirsty. Getting you a glass of water. Cleaning you up, etc. Also, cuddling you. Whether it is being the big spoon or hugging you close to his chest.
B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Spencer doesn't have a favourite body part of his.

Spencer loves all of you, but his favourite body part of yours is you're your lips and neck. He loves leaving kisses on your neck/ leaving love bites. He loves kissing you as well. The softness of your lips on his.
C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)
Mostly either inside of you, on your pussy, or your stomach.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He lowkey wants to dominate you. I'm talking full-on dominate you. Tie you up. Smack you, etc.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)
He hasn't slept with a lot of people, but he does study on it. So, He does have an idea of what he is doing.

He tries all the techniques and advice out on you. And you have never once complained about it. Always orgasming.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)
The good ole missionary. As cliché and vanilla as it seems.

He likes to look at you while he is making love to you (or fucking you).

He loves seeing the facial expressions you make.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He is normally serious in the moment.

But if he is drunk, then he will be hella goofy.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)
He is well groomed down there.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)
It's a hit and miss.

Most times he will put a romantic song on or light some candles or put rose petals on the bed or floor.

But other times he just opts to hold your hands or whisper sweet compliments into your ear.

Or kiss you.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)
Spencer rarely jacks off. He bottles all that pent-up frustration until he sees you.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)
Peaking (Edging), he loves stopping just as your about to have your orgasm.

Hair pulling. He loves to pull your hair, and he loves it when you tug or pull his hair.

Roleplaying.

L = Location (Favourite places to do they do)
the bedroom, the house, anywhere private.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)
His and your last sexual encounter. Your moans and gasps.

Plus, you teasing him.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
Anything that would cause you harm, or make you uncomfortable.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)
He prefers giving.

He loves watching how he affects you.

He loves pleasuring you.

Loves hearing your moans, gasps of breaths.

Loves seeing you hold the bedsheets tight. Loves seeing your eyes closed. Head threw back. Mouth a gap.

Though he also, loves it when you give him a blowjob. The things you make him feel are mind-blowing. He loves seeing you take him in your mouth.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)
Spencer is always slow and sensual.

He loves taking his time pleasuring you.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)
He isn't a fan of quickies. So, they are off the table.

He prefers taking his time pleasuring you.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)
Spencer does his research before experimenting or taking risks.

Though he asks if you are okay with doing it first.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)
He can last for quite a bit, not too many rounds, say two.

However, if he hasn't seen you for a while, then he can last for about four.

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)
Honestly, it is a hit and miss. He isn't opposed to them.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Spencer loves to tease you a lot. To the point, you are a writhing mess.

He especially loves to tease you in public.

Though you tease him back, so, he gets his just desserts.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)
He isn't too loud, but somewhere in between. Moans and groans, as well as your name slipping past his lips, come out of his mouth. Same goes for you. Moaning, groaning, gasps and his name coming out of your mouth. Sometimes he says random sex facts or facts.

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)
Spencer often dreams about dominating you.

He dreams about tying you up and manhandling you.

Or handcuffing your hands to the bedpost.

Pulling your hair rougher than usual.

Biting you.

Choking you as he fucks you roughly. Degrading you slightly.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)
He isn't big nor small, so average. Though longer than average.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)
It's average. Though some days when he is away from you for a certain time (say a case) or you are away then yeah, its high. Other than that, it's normal.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Spencer falls asleep right after your eyes flutter closed. Hugging you close to his body. Arms wrapped around you.