Office Sex w/ Hotch [KinkOctober]

Pairings: Aaron Hotchner x Fem!Reader

Featuring: Aaron Hotchner, Y/n

Summary: Hotch and Y/n have sex in Hotch's office.

Warnings: sex, smut, 18+, nsfw, errors I missed.

w/c: 504

A/N: REQUESTS FOR KINKOCTOBER ARE CLOSED!

Hotch's lips pressed against yours passionately as he pushed you hard into the wall. Your back hit the wall hard, but you didn't care.

You ran your fingers through his hair, as he deepened the kiss.

Pressing his body harder against yours. Grinding his hips against yours.

Hotch pulled away. Both of you gasping for air. Hotch's eyes were dark with lust.

He quickly kissed you again. This time rougher and needier. Hands wander to the buttons of your shirt. Undoing them, While you took his jacket coat off, then undid his tie, the buttons on his shirt.

Hotch took off your jacket coat as well as your shirt. Throwing them to the side. His hands grabbed your boobs. Making a moan escape from your mouth, but it was muffled. Taking his shirt off. Aaron trailed his lips down to your neck. while you unbuckled his belt. Quickly undoing the button and zipper, before you could even take his pants off, he grabbed your wrists with one hand, pulling them above your head, as his other hand went down to unbutton your pants, making quick work of taking them off as well as your underwear. Lips still trailing kisses down your neck to your shoulder.

Hotch quickly pulled his boxers down, as well as his pants.

"Jump," He commanded against your neck, you quickly jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist. Hotch pressed your body against the wall, as he grabbed his shaft, aligning it with your entrance.

His lips trailed kisses up your neck, as he slowly entered you. Letting out a grunt as your walls tightened around his cock. Hotch waited for you to adjust, then pulled out, thrusting back into you. he let go of your hands grabbing your hips. Your hands wrapped around his neck as he fastened his pace. Pressing your back against the wall with every thrust.

Moans escaping your mouth. Pleasure coursing through your body. Hotch's moans were muffled by your neck. His grip on your waist tightening with every thrust. You would definitely have bruises on your waist. Toes curling. You tilted your head back as far as it could go, which wasn't very hard.

Your walls clenched around his cock with every thrust. Hotch didn't know how long he could last before coming inside of you with how your walls kept clenching around his cock.

A familiar sensation formed in the pit of your stomach, soon followed by your orgasm. Walls tightening around his shaft. Mewling as your orgasm took over your body in intense waves. Holding onto Hotch for dear life.

Hotch's thrust where sloppy, he gave one final thrust before climaxing. Coming inside of you. Moaning your name into your neck.

Hotch pressed soft kisses on your neck, before pulling back to look at you. Both of you are covered in sweat.

He let go of your waist. Cupping the side of your face. You nuzzled your cheek into his palm, letting out a content sigh.

"I love you," Hotch spoke softly. Making you smile...