Caught In The Act w/ Derek Morgan

❛❛Caught In The Act with Derek Morgan Headcanons?❜❜-

WARNINGS: mentions of sex, interruptions.

The both of you where embarrassed. Pulling the sheets over the two of you.

Stuttering for words, well, mainly you. Especially, if it is a family or friend.

The both of you quickly/carefully pulling away from each other.

Either saying "You could have locked." Or "Get out.".

If it is Spencer, then he gets flustered and walks out. But not before Derek teases him leaving Spencer even more flustered.

If it is a family member then they say, "Oh dear." Or "lock the door." Something along those lines before leaving.

If it is Garcia she would make some teasing remarks. Derek would tease her back.

The two of you would get dressed quickly.

Derek would stop you before you went out. Catching a hold of your wrist. Spinning you around to face him.

Letting go of your wrist. To cup the side of your face with both of his hands.

The both of you staring at each other. You waited for him to say something.

"We're not finished here just yet." Derek smirked. Winking at you. Making you smile.

Taking a step closer towards him.

"I can't wait." You seductively spoke.

Pecking his lips. Then turning on your heel, walking away from him and out the door. Leaving Derek sexually frustrated...