Baby Girl | Derek Morgan

❧REQUESTED BY Anon: Reader asking Derek to stop calling her babygirl because he calls everyone that and she wants her own pet name

❧Pairings: Derek Morgan x Fem!Reader

❧Featuring: Derek Morgan, Y/n [reader], unnamed waitress

❧Summary: Y/n wants Derek to call her a different pet name

❧Warnings: jealousy, fluff.

❧w/c: 324

❧A/N: FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

You hated how Derek called you baby girl, mainly because he called every woman baby girl, and you wanted your own pet name, one that he didn't call every woman that crossed his path.

You stared at Derek with a serious expression, as he called the waitress baby girl. You could see from the corner of your eye she was blushing, he gave her a charming smile, as she turned to leave. Nervously saying she would be back. After she left he turned his attention to you. Eyebrow raising at your expression.

He thought maybe you were jealous. His hands grabbed yours. Interlocking his fingers with yours.

"Don't be jealous you are my only baby girl," Derek reassured you. Of course, he would think you are jealous. You weren't, you just wanted to be called a different pet name.

"That's the problem," You spoke. Derek looked slightly confused. Making you sigh.

"I don't want to be called baby girl, I want to be called another pet name, one you won't use on every woman you see, one that makes you think of me," You spoke.

"Oh," He spoke. Smiling softly before he let out a small laugh. Making you smile softly.

"What pet name were you thinking?" He asked.

"Anything," You responded.

"Babe," He spoke. Making you screw your face up.

"Love," He spoke again, making you smile.

"Buttercup, lovebug," He spoke, making you shake your head no.

"Cutie pie," He spoke. Winking at you.

"That sounds like something you would call your pet or baby," You replied.

"I like it, oh cutie patootie," Derek responded, making you laugh.

"That's definitely something you call your baby or pet," You spoke. Making Derek chuckle.

"Dream girl, because you are my dream girl," He purred. Making your heart race.

"We will find one," You spoke, making Derek realize that Dream girl affected you.

"Whatever you say, dream girl," He spoke, making you smile...

FEEDBACK IS EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!