Getting prepared

Uraraka was walking to school, time had passed since the USJ incident and lessons returned for Class 1A and Uraraka was overwhelmed by her classmates.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" Mina said with enticement talking about the time Uraraka activated one for all with her gravity quirk. 

"I-I Promise it was nothing I barley did anything except break my arm" Uraraka blushed out of embarrassment.

"No it was when you use your quirk it made everything around you levitate and totally kicked that bad guys butt! it was so cool!" Denki tuned in the conversation.

"I know right? by the way do you know who is going to be teaching us?" Mina asked.

"Judging from the state Mr. Aizawa was in at the USJ i doubt Aizawa is going to be teaching us anytime soon" Denki said.

Iida looked at the time and announced it to the class. 

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!" Iida said.

Everyone went to their seats wondering who is going to replace Aizawa.

Little did they know..

"Morning." Said a extremely bandaged Aizawa.

"Mr Aizawa, You're back too soon!" Said the class. 

"So you're alright, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida showed concern for his Teacher.

"Erm Iida I doubt we can call him "all right"  Uraraka addressed her teachers injuries.   

"The fight isn't over yet" the tone then changed for the class remembering the USJ incident.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." Aizawa said what then relived the class. 

"Ugh, that's a super normal school event!" the class said.

"Are you sure we should hold the festival right after the whole villain thing?" Jiro asked.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event,Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance.It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains,Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest event,In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them, As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival" Aizawa explained.

"Indeed, the sports festival is the chance for getting the Top heroes of Japan to see students for scouting purposes" Yaoyorozu said.

"And after you graduate its typical to join a hero agency and become a sidekick!" Kaminari added.

"Indeed, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance per year a total of just three chances for you to be big, No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations for it!" Aizawa told his class.

"Yes, sir!" The class all understood what Aizawa said.

"Alright Homeroom is dismissed" Aizawa dismissed the class.

Class 1A understood what Aizawa said and needed to prepare for the big event.#

"Let's do our best at the sports festival!" Uraraka said fired up.

Uraraka then fired her fist into the air "Everyone, i'm going to do my best!"