Time to pick some names

The Sports festival was finally over with Ochako Uraraka after Shoto Todoroki didnt want to share the gold metal believing Uraraka was more deserving of the title.

Afterwards Ochako went back to her families to celebrate her victory and even better is that the Uraraka construction company got more recognition after millions of viewers across Japan saw Ochakos amazing battle against Shoto Todoroki, The Son of the number 2 hero in Japan.

Afterwards Ochako and Izuku sat on a bench looking upon the same beach which Uraraka trained intensly on to gain control of One for All.

"Wow Uraraka you did amazingly at the Sports festival and you totally blew everyone away when you fought Todoroki" Izuku says.

"Yeah..Im gonna try and improve my control of this power so I can win fights against people as strong or stronger then Todoroki" Uraraka explains.

"Yeah Ive been thinking of ways you can improve your control of that ability" Izuku then pulls out a large notbook full on quirk ideas and more importantly concepts for Ochako to use in improving her ability alongside some pretty well detailed drawings of Uraraka.

"S-Sorry if it looks creppy or weird" Izuku stutters.

"No- No Deku this is Amazing!" Uraraka said with completely honestly looking through the pages.

"I-It is?" Izuku says in suprised.

"Yeah this could be super useful in my training! You are super good at this thing, Do you mind if I keep this for my training?" Asked Uraraka exictedly.

"Sure! All of that was made for you after all" Izuku says back with a smile.

"Say Deku, When I become a Pro-Hero you can be my "guy in the chair" like you see in those old Superhero comics from the Pre-Quirk era"  Uraraka says.

"W-Wait really you would do that for me?" Izuku said with shock.

"Of course I would" Uraraka smiled back.

___

"Welcome back class" Says a fully healed Aizawa no longer being covered with bandages head to toe.

"Your homeroom class will be on Hero Informatics" All of Class 1A started to panic believing they may have had a test.

"Today you will finally pick your code names" Then the Classes panic was replaced with excitement to pick hero identities "This is due to the Pro-Hero draft picks judged from your performance from the Sports festival" Aizawa then shows a graph of how many pro heroes offered a student to be teached under them.

The Graph shows the top 3 students who got the most picks that being  Todoroki, Uraraka and Tokoyami with Bakugo being shortly behind Tokoyami.

They would all take turns infront of the class to show off their Hero name.

"Here I go.." Says Ayoma ready to present his hero name.

"Shining hero..I can not stop twinkling! Which means you cannot stop my sparkles! " Ayoma proudly shows his hero name leaving his fellow students confused.

"Then Ill go next!" Mina excitedly ran to the front of the class.

"Hero Name: Alien Queen!"

"Ive had this in mind since I was in elementary school, "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy" Tsu says confident in her choice.

"Then, Ill go too! Sturdy Hero: Red Riot!" Kirshima introduces his hero name

Jiro lightly puts the board on the stand "Hearing Hero: Earphone jack"

Shoji went up speaking with his hand "Tentacle Hero: Tentacole"

Sero raised his hand "Taping Hero: Cellophane"

Ojiro raised his tail up for everyone to see "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman"

"Sweets Hero: Sugarman" Sato said.

"PINKY!" Mina said loudly raising her hand due to having to change her Hero name.

Kaminari went up next "Stun Gun Hero: Chargebolt" combinding "Charge" With "Lightning bolt"

"Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl!"Hagakure said, a plain but simple name.

"I hope I don't bring shame to this name "Everything Hero: Creati" " Yaoyorozu said.

To the surprise of everyone Shoto Todoroki, the strongest people in the entire class went with his own name "Shoto"

Tokoyami was up next "Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi"

Mineta was up next but you wouldn't be able to see him because of his height "Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice!" Mineta said with only his hands visible.

Koji Koda shyly went to the front of the class clearly having stage fright not saying a word only puting up a sign saying "Petting Hero: Anima"

"King Explosion Murder" Bakugo said in an angry tone trying to sound tough.

"Im gonna say thats a little too violent" Midnight says.

"HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!" Says an angry Bakugo.

"What about explosion boy?" Kirishima asked.

"SHUT UP WEIRD HAIR" Bakugo responded.

Next up was Ochako and she had something she had been thinking of for awhile.

"I Just love that!" Midnight praises.

Iida was next but was silent just putting up a sign saying his family name, Uraraka deffinetly noticed something wrong with him.

"You're using your First name too?" Midnight asked Iida.

"Heres mine, Welder!" Awase shows off his hero name.

"LORD EXPLOSION MURDER" Bakugo went full on gremlin.

"That's not any better then the last one" Midnight said.

Later on at lunch everyone was discussing Hero names and what agency they picked, Mineta picked Mt. Lady (You can guess why) and Asui called him out for his perverted intentions.

Meanwhile Uraraka had a talk with All Might who suggested her to train with Gran Torino, Who once trained All Might when he was about Urarakas age.

'mabye doing some training under him can improve my control of One for All' Thought Uraraka

Happy new years for everyone! Cant wait to show you what stuff I have in store for not just this story but all of my other stories alongside new ones