The Finals

Before Uraraka goes to the ring she is met by the number 2 Pro-Hero endevour.

"Oh Ochako Uraraka from Class 1A, I commend your power and how your evolved your quirk mid battle against your fellow Classmate" Endeavour compliments Uraraka.

"Erh Thanks Mr. Endevour I think I aught to be going-" Uraraka says awkardly as she tries walking past Endeavour.

"Your quirk is similar to All Might, Correct?" Endeavour said which made Uraraka stop dead in her tracks thinking she had been caught.

"E-Erh I guess thats what people say"  Uraraka stutters out.

"It is my Sons duty to surpass All Might and become the Number One hero in Japan, Your match with him will serve as a test for him" Endeavour states.

Uraraka looks back with some worry but decides that she should get going.

___

Uraraka takes a deep breath as she enters onto the ring staring down Shoto Todoroki, One of the strongest students in Class 1A if not the entire school year.

Todoroki stands on the other side silent as ever.

"In this corner is Ochako Uraraka who has used her smarts and qurik to get through the competition" Present Mic introduced Uraraka.

"While in this corner is Shoto Todoroki who has gone through all competition due to him and his quicks sheer strength" Present Mic introduced Todoroki.

"Come on Uraraka, I know you can win!" Izuku hypes up Uraraka from the crowd.

"...Round Face and Icy Hot going against eachother huh? This is sure to be interesting" Bakugo said to himself from the stands.

"LET THE FINAL MATCH BEGIN!" Present Mic yells.

Todoroki went quickly on the offensive spawning a large wave of ice to come towards Uraraka then summond One for All to use as a Delaware Smash breaking the Ice into many pieces.

Uraraka then used Todorokis attack against him and used her gravity quirk to levitate the Ice up and throw them at Todoroki like a meteor storm.

Todoroki is caught off guard by Urarakas attack and creates a shield of Ice that only barley takes the attack before it crumbles to Ice after such a powerful attack.

When the Ice crumbles Uraraka is no where to be seen to Todoroki.

Until he suddenly felt a gust of wind from above which revealed Uraraka coming from above to deliver a punch to Todorokis face stunning Shoto making him step forward until he realised that he was near the edge.

"Ive never had the chance to ask this before but why arent you using your other side?" Uraraka asked all of a sudden.

"..None of your business" Todoroki refused to answer.

"Everyone has given their all in this tournament yet you are only giving half the effort, are you gonna be like this when people are in danger?" Uraraka asked back.

"You wont understand a thing!" Todoroki says back trying to counter Urarakas arguments.

"Even if I dont know your full story Todoroki I dont think it should be holding you back, Im just a poor girl who wants to make her parents happy but your the son of the number 2 hero in Japan and you shoudnt let anyone or anything defy you!" Uraraka tells Todoroki.

Something in what Uraraka made something ignite within him like a flame, quite litterally as he combusted into flame as he summoned the other half.

Uraraka smiles knowing that she managed to help Todoroki as she is ready to put her all into whatever happens next.

"Uraraka..Thank you" Todoroki said before letting out a large wave of Ice on Uraraka who dodges out of the way thanks to her flight quirk and comes towards Todoroki with One for All activated to deliver a big punch 

Todoroki melts the Ice with his Fire in preperation for a giant fire blast which Todoroki lets out right as Uraraka was about to deliver a big punch causing both sides to be pushed back by the force.

When the dust settled from the blast the two had caused..

They both were out of bounds!

"Well erh..ladies and Gentlemen it seems like both Ochako Uraraka and Shoto Todoroki have been knocked out...please be paitaint as we figure this out" Present Mic tells the audiance.

____

Uraraka opens her eyes to see that she is in Recovery Girls office beds with a sling over her arm after using One for All to its limit and right by her is Todoroki who also wakes up around the same time as her.

"What happened" Todoroki asked Uraraka.

"I dont know the last thing I remember was us clashing with our attacks but other than that nothing" Uraraka tries to rememeber anything else but cant.

"I AM HERE!" Suddenly All Might barged into the room to the suprise of the two.

"SHOTO! I am here too to speak with you and All Mights daughter" Alongsdie All Might was Endeavour following behind.

"HAHAHA silly Endeavour  we only share a similar quirk" All Might jokes back.

"Goodnews you two! After some decison making we decided it would make you both 1st place in the sports festival" All Might said positivly while Endevour was dissapointed his son didnt completely win against Uraraka despite Todoroki finally using his Fire.

"Give first place to Uraraka" Todoroki said bluntly.

"Huh?" Endevour and All Might said both at the time time although Endevour was in a angier tone.

"Shoto! Are you seriously turning down victory?!" Endeavour shouted.

"Uraraka deserves it alot more than I do and she helped me open open my eyes to alot of stuff" Todoroki explains as he turns to Uraraka and gives her a rare smile of graditude which Uraraka returns.

"...We shall speak of this later Shoto" Endeavour leaves the room and bangs the door behind him doing so.

"..So Young Uraraka and Todoroki are you alright enough to join in with the ceremony" All Might asked.

"Im fine ive only gotten minor injuries compared to Uraraka's" Todoroki gets up from the bed.

"I-Im fine too! Its just the arm thing" Uraraka got up too but with some struggle.

"Well then Students! Follow me to the Award Ceremony Students" All Might yelled with his classic enthusiasm.