The Obstacle cource

With over 50 students with superpowers in a race is as messy as you can imagine.

Todoroki began with freezing all the contestants on the spot while people like Bakugo, Momo, Kirishima and Ayoma had managed to escape Todoroki's ice using their quirks to their advantage while the others had to try and walk with the slippery Ice.

While she lacked behind people like Bakugo and Ayoma Uraraka had managed to get out of the ice with the others to see...The Zero pointers from the entrance exam! there were also some of the other types from the exam. 

Todoroki impressed all with the use of his ice quirk freezing one of the robots into destruction. 

Bakugo used his explosions to fly and explode a robot.

Uraraka didn't have a quirk like Todoroki or Bakugo well atleast for now since she is still trying to get a hand over one for all if she did gain mastery over she would have no difficulty taking on these Zero pointers. But she isn't useless as she uses her quirk to make all the robot float giving her the space to continue the obstacle course. 

The next obstacle was parkour based which wasn't that bad as she could just simply float over the course.

Uraraka made herself to the mine field where she witnessed land mines going off left and right even Iida couldn't outrun the mines which made Uraraka a bit nervous to go through it

But with her levitation she had successfully made it to the finish line with Shoto Todoroki making first place while Katuski Bakugo came in at a close second and Ochako Uraraka gained sixth place, not impressive compared to Todoroki or Bakugo but she was proud to be in the top ten. 

"God Dammit I should have gained 1st place! Not some stupid Half-N-Half!" Bakugo said angrily while Todoroki had no response staying quiet. 

Next was the cavalry battle where each student is given a point value and a team's value depending on where their members finished in preliminaries.

Individual point values are added together to reach each team's total. These point values are displayed via headbands.

Surprising to the victor of the race, Shoto Todoroki having 10,000,000 basically putting a large hit on himself.

The students are given 15 minutes to form their teams of four. Many students try to join up with Bakugo because he came in second in the race and has two hundred and five points. Bakugo ends up teaming up with Eijiro, Hanta, and Mina.

Mineta manages to convince Mezo and Asui to join his team.

Everyone avoided Todoroki so they don't become a huge target for everyone to jump. 

Now Ochako Uraraka needed to form her team.

"Hey Iida you want to team up!" Uraraka asked her best friend at U.A.

"It would be a honor Uraraka!" Iida said proud that Uraraka chose him.

"Great two to go! now who else..." Uraraka wondered. 

"What about me" A figure said appearing. 

"And you are?" Uraraka wondered. 

"Im Mei Hatsume! from the Department of Support from Class 1-H! I may not have a flashy but my babies are gonna do well!" Hatsume said. 

"And by babies you mean-" Uraraka questioned.

"These babies!" Mei shows off her inventions like a proud mother.

"Oh" Uraraka realises what she means by "Babies" she must put alot of pride into them to call them that, she seems like she will be useful to the team. 

'That makes 3 of us, now we need one more' Uraraka thought.

"May I join?" The student was Fumikage Tokoyami, the edge-lord of Class 1A, Uraraka never spoke to him much diffracting in friend groups and personality but from what she had seen from him he was amongst the most powerful students of 1A using his sentient quirk dark shadow.

"Yeah sure! the more the merrier" Uraraka set happily. 

Team Uraraka consisted of Uraraka,Iida,Tokoyami and Hatsume with Uraraka wearing the bandama while Mei, Tokoyami and Iida carry her, Mei made Uraraka wear her jetpack.

Uraraka reflected on the pervious event where Todoroki immediatly froze everyone in the arena, yep the jetpack is gonna come in handy in next event. 

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! hope you had a nice holiday, consider this chapter my mediocre present. Still better then socks...right?