Gran Torino

Ochako Uraraka is currently having trouble picking which Hero she was going to intern with.

She had orginally looked at Gunhead and his martial arts but she realised she needed to consider alot more here.

She has her original quirk of course

But then there is One for All which is a pretty big issue for her to control at this time.

Then there is that flight thing she has now.

"Hmmmm" Uraraka thought as she looked at all the internships outside of the school.

"Young Uraraka!" Suddenly All Might appeared.

"AHHHHH" Uraraka was suprised by All Might's sudden appearence.

"I see you are having trouble with picking an internship, correct?" All Might said.

"Oh erh Yeah its just that Im having trouble picking someone which will most benafit me and my quirks the best they can" Uraraka says to All Might.

"Hmmmm..Well fear not Young Uraraka as the one responsible for making you a Hero I have someone which will benafit you greatly!" All Might says before pulling a piece of paper out of seemingly thin air.

Uraraka looks down at the paper.

"Its a application to apply to Gran Torino,A Friend of my old master and my former teacher who knows One for All too well" All Might explains.

"Woahhh, Wait does that mean he can also help me control my new levitate quirk too?!" Ochako asked.

It was weird to think that All Might was a student, She never really gave that thought and just assumed he was born that buff or something.

"I think so too Young Uraraka, It was the quirk of my Old Master so he must have a good idea on using it" All Might says.

"Alright, That seems like a plan!" Uraraka said with a big smile.

"But be careful Young Uraraka! Gran Toro can be..Frightening"  All Might said as he shivered and crawled up.

The Fearless hero is shivering?

'W-Woah if this guy can make All Might shiver in fear then what hopes do I have at dealing with him!' Ochako thought.

"H-H-Here is the address good luck Young Uraraka! Ahhhh come on legs stop doing that!" Yelled a scared All might as he gave her the address.

"Erh Alright I-Ill try my best to"Uraraka assures All Might as she crunches it in her hand in determination.

__

Uraraka made her way to Gran Torino, Or atleast where she thought he would be. 

"erh Hello? Im Ochako Uraraka from U.A." Uraraka said while she started opening the door.

When she opened the door fully the room was dark and when she looked down she saw....

A DEAD BODY!!!

"AHHHHHHHH Oh God someone has been murdered!"Uraraka screeches in horror.

"Im okay!" Suddenly the supposed Corspe came to life, The Man was completely fine.

"Huh..but the blood" Uraraka says in shock pointing to the red liquid on the floor.

"That? Thats just ketchup I spilled on the floor and tripped over" The Old Man explained.

"In the dark?" Uraraka asked still not getting the logic.

"Well yeah!" The Old Man said again.

"Oh...So you must be Gran Torino" Uraraka says shocked that this was the guy All Might himself was shivering about.