Realization

Soda POV

I opened my eyes. It was bright inside. I went to sit up but looked down, Dallas was still laying on my chest. "Well goodmorning" I heard a voice say. I looked over at two-bit who was sitting on the floor. "Aren't you two cute" He smiled. "Shut up" I said. Dally lifted his head and yawned. "Morning soda" he mumbled. I felt my face get hot. I helped him sit up and glared at Keith. "Hey, you two have been asleep almost all day. I'm shocked Darry didn't wake y'all up"

"What time is it?" I asked. "Eh, around noon" He replied. "You two got sumn goin on?" he leaned foreward. "Well, what about you and Steve? You two cuddle all the time" I smirked. He sat back and shook his head. "Thats not a fair move, we're talking about you guys" He was still shakin his head. Dallas was staring at him, confused. "Just say you guys are datin or something" He said with a groan of annoyance. "but we aren't" I replied. "Why lie?" Dallas asked. "Then say you guys like each other" I felt my heart begin to race. I didn't say anything and Dally didn't either. Two smiled real wide. "I knew it, I told them somethin was happening" He said. I shook my head and looked down to hide the blush forming on my cheeks. Dallas just stared at him, his face was red but I don't think he cared. "Admit you like Steve" He said, finally. Two raised his eyebrow. "Ion like Steve? He likes another person anyway, tells me bout em all the time" he said as he rolled his eyes. Steve has been my best friend forever, but he's been hanging with two-bit since I went to the cooler, dont know why..but I guess they get along..ever since pony got back anyway. Two-bit and Steve, they didn't seem like the type to ever get together but then again..I guess I could see it..kinda.

Maybe I did like Dallas, and more than a friend..maybe. but I'm just a boy, nothing too special..and Dally is not the type of guy to love another male, so now I'm stuck..damn you two, what do I do?

______________________________

These arent very long but like I try to post everyday yk so..I also realized this one sucks. Bare with me man, I gatta get my grade up or imma fail