make up, make out

Soda POV

I opened my eyes and yawned. I looked over at Dallas, who was still sleeping, and smiled. He looked so nice. I sat there for a minute to let my eyes adjust before getting up. I walked out and to the kitchen. I didn't feel like eating. "Morning Soda" Johnny said. "Goodmorning Johnnycake" I said with a smile. I got something to drink then went to take a shower.

I was thinking. He was going to stay in the lot because he didn't want to see me.. and he didn't want to see me because it upset him. Why couldn't I say yes? I don't enjoy 'teasing' him, I just always get lost in the moment. Though, every time I kiss him, when he's shocked but slowly melts, it's perfect. but when I do things like I did when he wasn't the one asking for it..it makes me mad at myself. Although..it would be nice to— "Soda"

The Sound of Ponyboy voice through the door made me jump. "Yeah?" I said. "Dallys crying" He said. I got out out threw a towel around my waist and walked out. When I walked in he was laying there with his hand over his mouth, trying not to sob. "Dally?" I walked over and he pulled the pillow over his face. "Dallas?" I said again. Now he was sobbing, and even though it was into the pillow, it was still loud. I stood up and threw some clothes on. (lucky he ain't look) I walked over and laid beside him. I sat there quietly for a few minutes and listened to him.. then moved over and laid on top of his chest. "Shh.. it's ok" I said. He shook his head. I sat up and lifted to pillow off his face. "You're gonna get sick, calm down" I mumbled. He slowly pulled my back down onto his chest. After about a minute he was starting to calm down, running his fingers through my damp hair. I looked up at him. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "What? Why?" I was confused. He shrugged, which confused me even more. "You ain't done anything" I said. He wiped the tears off of his face and smiled softly. "I've done a lot of things, cola, you're just too nice" He chuckled quietly. "Too nice?" I questioned. He nodded. "You care about everyone too much to care what they do" I slowed my breathing to match up with his and sighed. "I guess" I mumbled. I thought he fell back asleep from how quiet it was after I said it. I moved up so my head was beside his. "Why is this so confusing?" I whispered. "cause you don't know how to feel" He responded. I didn't want to look stupid, so I kept going. "I know how I feel, it's just..I think I do love you, but it's confusing, ok?"
"I know. It's very obvious" He said. His eyes were still closed. I looked over at him and felt my heart rise. What if I got to wake up with him everymorning? "Thats be nice" I mumbled with a smile. He looked over at me. "What would?" He asked. I hadn't noticed I said it out loud. I shook my head and looked the other way. "Soda?" He sat up. "Nothing, man" I said. I knew he'd get his way eventually, it's how he is. "Tell me" he pulled me up which cause me to laugh. "No" I said. I looked back at him and he had his eyebrow raised. "No?" My cheeks were getting hot and I nodded. I went to lean in and kiss him, but didn't. Not now. It's a bad idea to do that now.

Dally POV

I watched soda lean in and then move away. I was already getting annoyed that he wouldn't tell me what he meant by "that would be nice" and now he's acting like he's gonna kiss me and then not doing it.

He smiled and opened his mouth to say something, but before he could.. I kissed him. I felt him jump when I did, but soon enough he was the one kissing me and I was the one pulling away. (They make out a lot tbh..but its better than cringy scenes I can't do.) I barely had time to catch my breath before he was kissing me again. I wanted to wipe the saliva off my chin but J didn't have time to do that either. "Soda-" I attempted to say. "Mhm?"
"Slow down" I muttered. I felt him smile and then he pulled away. "Hey Dallas?" he said. I looked at him. "You wouldn't mind being with me, right?" He asked. I shook my head and wiped my mouth. "Then will you?" My heart stopped for a second and I stared at him. When I didn't answer he looked down. "Yeah"

—————————————––

Yes..I'm sorry. Ik it's bad I'm trying man just trust the process

Here —

Soda; OH NO..

Dallas; what?

Soda; MY CLOTHES..

Dallas; ?

Soda; THEYRE GONE..!

Dallas; *no comment*

Pony; I fully understand why you said you were dumb now

Soda; rude

Steve; soda when are you coming back

Soda: next week I think

Steve; Two-Bit keeps coming in and distracting me

Two; are you serious

Steve; yes.

Two; you rant to me about how lonely you are and then go on to make me stay to help you FOR FREE

Steve; you could leave

Two; but I don't

Pony; can you guys shut up

Steve; be quiet kid

Pony; shut up

Steve; you

Pony: no, you

Steve; your dumb

Pony; you're*

Pony; don't try and call my dumb when you can't spell

Ponyboy; at least I'm finishing school unlike some dumbasses

Soda; ..

Steve; ..

Two; ponyboy..

Dallas; this is why I let you hang out with me when Steve says no. Badass kid..

Johnny; ponyboy

Pony; yeah Johnnycake?

Johnny; I'm tired

Pony; come to my house

Johnny; ok

Pony; Johnny

Johnny; mhm?

Pony; hurry up

Johnny; I'm almost there already

Pony; don't run though

Johnny; why

Pony; if you fall you'll hurt yourself

Darry; so sweet..but shut the hell up.

Dallas; silent it

Darry; how

Dallas; hold the group then press mute

Darry; ok

Soda; I'm taking a nap

Johnny; me too

Dallas; soda where are you sleeping

Soda; my room?

Dallas; I'm sleeping with you

Soda; ok

Johnny; ..

Soda; wait

Dallas; shut up

Johnny; I'm here

Pony; ok

Two; Steve unlock the door

Steve; no

Pony; don't do it

Steve; it's unlocked

Steve; come inside

Two; ok

........

Johnny; why am I bi

Pony; stop texting and come inside

Pony; and its because I exist

Johnny; ok

Darry; it's muted and you guys are still annoying