nine

juyeon pov

i observe her from afar as she woke up, part of me wanted to be younghoon who was comforting her but things were still not as close as we used to be and younghoon was always the one for her - jealously a habit for me. i left the room sensing she wanted to be alone and i wasnt to be selfish for that. i huffed as i closed the door waiting outside for her to recover,, watching younghoon treat do like that made me see the sunwoo in him, the brotherly love that he radiates, the caring and worry for someone that you love. oh how i wish i could be like this to her.

a ping alarmed from my phone as i read the message 'shes okay now you can come in' from younghoon, im glad she's safe and well. i walked back into the room with the sight of do still in his arms, once again jealously hit. but atleast she was in good arms,, "do are you feeling better?" i raised my concern as she nodded and i smiled. "lets go home shall we?" i asked the two, so that she could rest well. they both nod as we leave the nurses office with a few stares hitting us in the hallway,

"omg thats her" a student passing by whispered to her friend but loud enough for my ears to pick up as i send them a deep glare ; threatening them. "ohoho sunwoo's sister is feisty" another guy commented as i watched do back into younghoon's arm even to me the mention of her brother's name hurt, i wonder where he is. i raised my fist ready to punch "dont bother" do shyly said as i obeyed, i sighed at her shelled state: being so scared and insecure.

doyeon pov

i arrived back to my apartment with the accompaniment of hoon as he made himself comfy as i scrolled through my phone to the many messages on my instagram this time not love confessions but death threats from those petty girls who decided to pick a fight on me, things like this never affected me i dont really give a fuck at this point, pft the fact people had the effort to message me, i have fans now xoxo i thought sarcastically as i laughed which caught hoon off guard.

"whats so funny?" hoon questioned,, "nothing just death threats" i answered seriously. "yeon thats not funny let me see" he demanded trying to grab my phone, "hoon i can handle this okay" i assured him honestly because no one has the right to tell me to die, even when it came to myself. from this day, i'll live like no tomorrow since who knows when my mentality will be stable, all i can do is try and be happy just how sunwoo had told me.. i can do this,,

i took another glance at my phone to which a new notification popped up and no it wasnt a death threat nor a love confession but a message from our teacher it read : 'announcement class, we will be going on a trip to the beach as a treat for your last year' i squealed in excitement grabbing the attention of younghoon, "omg a trip, to the beach!" i exclaimed as hoon looked at me in confusion "this is perfect you love beaches!" he joined in the excitement.

grabbing his arm i quickly ran with hoon tagged along to me wardrobe putting on outfits with him rating them on what to bring - i was a fashionista at heart of course, i always look good,, "how about this?" i asked wearing a black skirt paired with a leather jacket and a white top, added with chunky boots.. "yeon you look to hot, you cant be looking this good!!" he warned me which made me giggle "as if you dont get girls just by breathing" i joked as he lifted his arm up pretending to hit me,,

hours later and i had packed for the trip, with the help of younghoon. we'd spent the afternoon together packing because at this point hoon had moved in with me, he had majority of his clothes stored around the flat which me or sunwoo didnt mind. "we're gonna look so cute" i said in joy as i took a last look at our matching outfits "we always do" he said taking me into an embrace,, just then we dozed off side by side under the sheets awaiting the next day for the voyage..