thirteen

juyeon pov

me and younghoon were talking however i couldn't focus on his words only staring at the two infront of us ; do and hyunjae. it was weird to think that they only just met now.. they acted as if they've known each other for a long time. "are they close?" i question younghoon who was lost in our conversation. "not that i know of? she's only ever spoken to me or you" he spoke which felt sad that she had no other friends but us, it was a relief she was making new peers but to be this close at first meeting - a miracle i say.

we arrived back at the dorm where we relaxed since the event was later at night it was only early afternoon, we had plenty of time. still the two wouldn't stop talking, what was it about him that made do so interested, she was never like that with me..

doyeon pov

me and hyunjae were lost in convo, not that it bothered hoon or juyeon (i hope).. i wanted to catch up with him since we only kissed last night nothing more, just casual words since the other two were in the same room and i wasn't to bring up any questions. "guys the event is at the beach isnt it?" juyeon asked making my head flashback to last night's scenario,, "yes i think?" i say back "by the way its so pretty there, we need to take loads of photos!" i exclaim in excitement not realising i had just exposed myself "hmm? have you been there yeon?" younghoon wondered making me panic "ah no not yet just saw it on the website" liar im so bad at lying theres probably not even a website for a beach lmao.

"ahh okay" he said hoping he'd brushed off what i had just said, hyunjae tapped me on the shoulder giving me a slight wink, cutie. "should we work on the outfits now so we can relax later?" the three guys nod and surround me since i am the fashionista of course,, but the enclosed atmosphere felt really overwhelming, the trio seem to intimidate me though i was very close with all of them - the bermuda triangle i'll call them. felt like once you dive into their world ; you can never escape, especially their visuals, gosh what did i do in my past life to deserve such luck.

i show my pinterest boards to the boys infront of me each 'ooohing' or 'ahhing' at the many ideas placed there,, in the end we decided to do a minimal/neutral toned look which complimented all of us since we looked best in those colours.. i excused myself to change in the bathroom with the clothes we decided to wear. no chance were i brave enough to get dressed infront of them.

before i knew it i was ready and stepped out, bombarded with compliments from the three "oh my yeon you look so fine" hoonie said making me blush, "looking good do" juyeon commented as i thanked them both. "you look better than last night!" hyunjae said without thinking his words making hoon and juyeon do a double take,, "last night?!" juyeon shouted "what happened last night??" younghoon asked. "ah did i say last night? i meant earlier" hyunjae laughed it off awkwardly: we're so close to exposing ourselves..

"you guys ready we can take photo before we go to the barbeque" i quickly change the subject to distract them. they all agree and i head towards the balcony of our dorm room.

younghoon pov

we all got ready in our outfits however hyunjae and doyeon's recent behaviour had me doubtful, first yeon talks about the beach then denies she went and hyunjae now saying she looked better than last night. weird. "hoonie take a photo of me and hyunjae!" she snapped me out of thought "sure~" i accepted her phone to which i looked at her lock screen wallpaper : a boy smiling, during sunset. unfortunately due to the shadows i couldn't identify this mysterious guy, so i just brush it off.

i position myself to the right angle, yeon was not only a fashion icon but also an 'influencer' you could say, in other words she likes to post alot especially on instagram - the perfect platform to show herself off. "smileee" i say passionately, counting down to let the two pose,, and to my surprise they got in the right places so casually as if they were comfortable with each other but they were just strangers? i put behind their questionable behaviour again and started to snap photos.

"here i took loads i know how picky you are" i laugh ruffling her hair "ya!" she snaps back lifting her hand to hit me but i cut her off "by the way who's that on your lock screen?" i asked out of curiosity although her eyes start shaking from side to side, nervous almost.. "ah its just a the boyz member, you know how much i love them right?" she answered playfully, sure she loved the boyz alot but the figure seemed too familiar to me. "hyunjae can you take photos of us three" i point towards me,juyeon and yeon. "okay three two one!" he said as we all striked a pose our iconic v-sign, "ok now a funny one like a kiss or something" hyunjae suggested as doyeon started laughing not with us but at him? they both smiled at each other...