twenty five

doyeon pov

once midnight hit we were still packing orders, as we were still a hardworking couple working for themselves, adding cute thank you notes for each and every customer showing our appreciation,, having achieved such a goal made me smile from eye to eye. juyeon also who was there for me along with me in this adventure, someone who aided me in this whole process, it's odd to think this time last year we were in high school studying to the best of our abilities but here we are making a living with the best partners.

this life cycle became a daily thing even months later ; waking up to juyeon's beautiful face, packing orders, updating the social media's, it was peaceful having such a calming routine in life something that wouldn't stress me out but something that allowed me to portray my creativity and not have that burden,, we'd rarely have days off but today was the 'day'.

our eighteenth anniversairy aka our one year of me and juyeon being together as lovers, time moves so quickly nowadays. today juyeon actually remembered unlike last year and we decided to go out to the same place at which we confessed our love to each other, again we went at sunset the time where the sky glows and that magic that emits, the world is just so beautiful.

i point towards the ferris wheel once again tugging the arm which juyeon wraps me with "ju let's go!" i exclaim with the same excitement as last time "ya do wait" juyeon groans whilst i drag him, once again we bought tickets only to be greeted by the same person "you cuties still together omg!" the lady compliments giving us a warm smile "we will forever" juyeon added making me blush at his kind words "you guys can go on for free, you lovers deserve this priceless moment" the lady offers as we widen our eyes at her sentence "really?" i ask if this is a scam "really! i know a cute couple when i see one" we laugh at her comment hoping onto the carriage.

juyeon pov

we rode the ferris wheel once again, the same thing i did ; i watched her, the only one in the world who's so special, the look in her eyes of hope and lust, whilst the sun sets with her and i. just staring at her feels like a dream the way i've always fallen for her since birth and how much i've sacrificed for do - it was all worth it.

"do" i call her name softly as she nods in response "i love you" i blurt out as if i don't say it enough "i love you too ju" she kisses me on the cheek making my eyes smile "that's why i have this for you" i say pulling out a small box and handing it to her "what is this?" she tilts her head whilst slowly opening it "a gift for my love" i add as she reveals the pearl necklace that complimented her so well "omg ju! it's so pretty" she says as her eyes glisten, "just as pretty as you" i comment making her hit my arm playfully.

she gave me a quick peck on the cheek as i pulled her closer to me, "you know, i truly love you do" i lastly put "i know and i truly love you too ju, i used to hate you before but in the end you're the only one who stayed, and i love you for being there for me" she replies making my heart warm, "thank you so much for being not just my first love but my endless love and i'll cherish you more than anyone, i don't need some stupid trainee life, i only need you and i regret leaving you at first but coming back was the best decision ever"

i sense the small droplets forming in her waterline and was quick to wipe them away, "i hope those tears are tears of joy" i tease making her slightly giggle, my gesture was planned from a while back since she eyed that pearl necklace for quite some time, pearls also remind me of her the circles full of pure white reflecting our memories in which circulate in my head, each one so precious to me, something i'd saviour till i die. she truly was my priority, my love.

doyeon pov

as soon as i opened that box and placed the pearl necklace around my neck, i was in awe of my boyfriend who just so happens to be my childhood friend, usually you'd get sick of growing up with the same person but for juyeon it was different, instead of growing further i had wished for him to stay close to me. forever, and i was forever thankful for his presence always being there, whether if we didn't like each other upon his arrival or now when he's my love. the love of my life.

times like this made me admire my lover even more; i had realised what happiness felt and meant, realising that it's okay not to be okay and that i'm a work in progress no one is perfect based on the decisions you make, therefore finding someone to make me realise this has made me see life in such a different perspective no longer am i wanting to end my life, instead im willing to live for as long as i want with juyeon.

my hands trace the pearl beads as i think of this, my eyes fixate on juyeon who's wiping my happy tears giving him one last peck on the cheek. "stay with me forever and never leave" i last add "i'm always here for you, i guess destiny does exist, without you - i'm nothing, you forever are my reason, my everlasting love. forever" juyeon comments so poetically making me smile more than i ever have. i love him so much.

just after that short declaration we departed from the ferris wheel which miraculously had given us such beautiful memories to cherish forever, "just wait here do i'm gonna go to the toilet" juyeon embarrassingly asked, i laughed quietly and waited aside, fidgeting with my fingers awaiting ju's arrival whilst watching the ferris wheel turn around with many other couples seated. i felt the presence of him on my back; hugging me, it must be him "juyeo-" "doyeon" i weaken at the familiar voice it wasnt him

but him...