sixteen

hyunjae pov

suddenly doyeon's presence was no longer felt around me, i tried to look for her out of concern - only to find her on the beach with another guy.. i look closer at the two people, her within his arms closer than we ever were,, was she using me? did she ever like me? was the kiss even genuine? questions flooded my head and so i stormed off not leaving a word, i couldn't bare seeing someone i loved with someone else,, especially when she was so close with that other figure..

night came and i was still laying in the door room staring at my phone, i scrolled to her contact,, my finger hovering over the 'block account' i sigh to myself at how eventful this past 24hrs has been - i finally had the chance to get close to her only for her to be snatched away from me. i gathered enough courage to press the button and block her along with deleting her contact,, maybe i should stick to loving people from afar, but i don't regret our kiss just the time we had together.

doyeon pov

'user not found' my phone displayed "surely this is a mistake" i question myself, i try to look for his number too and call him but it wasn't present. what happened we were doing so well.. again it felt like a piece of my heart was taken away, someone left me again.

tears flooded everywhere almost like the sea infront of me, i look at the time and it was 3am sunwoo and the rest are probably wondering where i am. i couldn't dwell on it longer - it would only make my heart ache more, i force my body to drag my feet towards the dorms and only to be welcomed by my brother "ya! where were y-" his voice quietens down i guess he saw my puffy face, "its okay just cry" he comforted honestly i love him so much, my feelings are always valid whenever im with him.

"i cant anymore" i cried into his shoulder, "what is it doyeon tell me" he said patting my hair as i continue to tell him the story every single detail - he was my therapist in a way,, i could tell him anything and everything that's what i love about our dynamic.
"you deserve so much more doyeon, dont worry about a guy like that" he replied after hearing my heart aching story, having sunwoo here made sure i wasn't bottling up my feelings anymore.

"let's just sleep the problems away okay?" he said, me not being able to reply since i was flooded with tears, we both get under the covers and fall asleep recharging my body from the draining life i live.

juyeon pov

as soon as doyeon left to get fresh air as she said, me and younghoon fell into deep sleep, we're both tired from posing so hard earlier,, that other guy was still awake - to be honest i was intimidated at what he wanted to 'talk' about, he seems so familiar but i can't put my finger on it - he was waiting for doyeon to return but my eyelids surrendered and i fell asleep,, that was until do came back from her 'fresh air' but all i could hear was sobs, i take a peak and she's breaking down in that guy's arms, seriously why is it always someone else not me?

i wasn't gonna suddenly try and comfort her instead i closed my eyes and pretended to fall asleep but i was overhearing the two's conversation. i could hear things about a guy, how do met this guy on the beach, could it be the one from last night? "i kissed him" she cried making me gasp internally, "but then he left me tonight" she said between sobs hurting me right in the heart - i too did that, well only the left her bit. she never named this guy but i was furious and wanted to find the culprit, yes i did that once to her but i promised i'd stay forever and anyone leaving her from then on would be on the wrong side of me..

the two finished their conversation and next thing i could hear was the silent sobs accompanied by the comforting of the other guy, my thoughts run wild, who is this guy and more important the other guy??