eleven

doyeon pov

looking closer at the image i took, i then look up to compare the two sights.. there was a figure sitting on the sand right behind the shore, even from the back he looked stunning; i wasn't to be weird and just creep up instead i walked a few metres away from the person and sat down planting myself comfy. "pretty isnt it?" the guy said which made my head turn towards his sudden words, "yes.." i mumbled still staring at his face - his beautiful visuals and his wavy hair,, still looking at his eyes which glistened the reflection of the colourful hues of the sky and the glowing sun.

"looks as good as you" he blurted making my cheeks slightly pink,, i was clearly flustered at his comment and i frantically looked around to see if he was actually talking to me. "i- i" stuttering not being able to respond as he giggled at my state,, just then he pulled me closer by the waist now making me close to his body. felt like a dream. "you like sunsets?" i question to avoid any awkwardness "alot" he simply replied which put a smile on my face. he wasnt like all the other guys who all care about my body or ask if they wanna fuck, some sense of serenity radiated from him into my heart.

i pull out my camera again and begin to take some more photos now that i was up close to the view, both views that was. "do you want me to take a photo of you?" he offered as i handed him my film camera to which he handled well: im guessing he likes photos too,, hes perfect. click. "you really look so beautiful" he complimented again, yet his words were enough to make me blush compared to the others that make me gag. "you too handsome" i said aloud not realising my honesty as he smiled to me. i was quick to grab a shot of his smile as we laughed together

"perfect this isnt it, i've always dreamed of meeting someone during sunset at the beach" he said as i awed in admiration at the coincidence that i had also wanted to achieve the same goal "oh my me too, beaches are always my escape place ever since i was young, and to meet someone so.. sweet" i complimented as his dimples show once again. "listen to some music?" i offered with one pair of airpods in my hand to which he took and placed it in his ear, i fished out my phone to play 'merry bad ending' by the boyz,, "wah you listen to the boyz too?" he questioned that earned him a nod from me.

i rested my head on his shoulder, that surprisingly didn't make him flinch, i guess we were already comfortable with each other. we then listened to the song which fills my head the imagery of this very moment : enjoying the sounds of the sea ft the pretty sky and the company of a person. just then he started singing to the song and which his vocals were top tier, even down to his voice brought me comfort and safety, and to that i heard his voice quieten which made me face towards him. each other staring into our eyes,

then i felt the presence of his lips close to mine, his body gradually become closer and closer til his soft lips melt onto mine,, his lips clinging on for more as they connect together lightly. we continue getting lost in each others aura: to then hear the lyrics "While that dazzling moonlight only shined on us
A kiss that fell lightly" the lyrics perfectly reflecting the scene occurring in this very moment, we had just met but it felt like we were meant to be.

the pace slowed down til he pulled away whilst cupping my cheeks giving me one last peck. "thank you pretty for being here" he said which made me blush again just thinking about what just happened how this random stranger managed to capture my heart and first kiss. "you too" i calmly said still holding his hand.. "photo to remember this night?" i say thinking about the possibility i may never see him again. he nodded as i took my phone to take a selfie, i counted down three two one and as i clicked the button a sudden kiss on my cheek was placed, "cutie" i giggled.

i start to get up but still within his grip i was pulled back down onto his lap; "send me those photos" he said as i hummed, "i need your number" i say puzzled at how i was to contact him.. "here" he said as i typed in his number, "what's your name" i ask still wondering how to address this stranger "hyunjae" he said, pretty name for a pretty face i thought to myself,, "and your's?" he asked "doyeon" i say smiling as we both stood up and walked back to the accommodation.

"here's my room" i point towards the door as he lets go of my hand, "goodnight bae" he said his goodbye and watched me walk into the room, the word 'bae' still lingering in my mind. as soon as i plopped into my bed another ping alerted my phone 'meet at the same time yesterday' he said just how the lyrics of the song merry bad ending went - our song went,, i blush again on the other side of the screen, 'i will hyunjae <3' i replied then fell asleep dreaming to what an eventful night just occurred.