ten

doyeon pov

i woke up to the sight of younghoon by my side, with the sun beaming through the window to then gleam on my face,, a perfect morning. i smiled to myself just as hoonie woke up and pecked me on the cheek. cutie. "come on sleepy head we got a trip to go to" i said fluffing his hair, as he hummed in response, i dragged myself from the bed and started to make breakfast - waffles ft berries.

placing the premade waffles into the toaster i felt the presence of hoon back hugging me, reminding me of the time when juyeon first appeared but with younghoon the sense of safety and affection appeared with his embrace as he clinged onto me. i offered him a bite of the delicious meal,, "yumm~" he did his little yummy-food dance in celebration as i giggled..

soon after we changed into our outfits admiring the way we had perfectly complimented each other's looks: well he is my other half, we then took photos together aka hundreds of mirror selfies,, our photo session was then interrupted by the door bell "i'll get it" hoonie offered but i was quick to follow him out of curiousity, as the door opened it revealed juyeon, i had my hopes up that it was sunwoo but i guess not he'll have to do..  "ready?" juyeon tilted his head i assume its because of me and hoon's appearance "yes we can go now!" younghoon shouted from afar as he handed me my luggage and bag.

we walked along with our baggage to the school and was then greeted by the teacher "ooo looking lovely!" she exclaimed pointing to hoon and i which grabbed the attention of other students "wa look at her craving for compliments" one said "she doesnt even look nice in that" another commented, i wasnt even fazed at these stupid words such fans xoxo,, i could feel juyeon and younghoon's threats they sent towards the people but i couldnt care less at what people say; i'll live life how i want to regardless of negativity!!

we hopped onto the bus which all seats had been taken apart from the awkward seat next to the teacher and two seats beside that, younghoon was quick to run to the two seats and reserved the other for me "window seat" he said as he remembered my favourite sitting, he sat down and so did juyeon who was glaring at us all i could do was laugh at his unfortunate placement.

juyeon pov

well this bus journey was going to be great. lovely sat with this teacher who wont shut her mouth, even worse younghoon and do had their own comfy area together, i glanced to my side where doyeon had fallen asleep on younghoon's shoulder,, sometimes i do truly wish i was in his place; even the tiniest details of their matching accessories that i had noticed this morning whilst greeting the two - it was crystal clear to me that younghoon has feelings for her but not just that, i too have lingering feelings for do. what makes it worse was the fact she was much much more closer to him that i ever was with her. ever since we were on good terms nothing had made us close as i expected, sometimes i do miss the old days..

doyeon pov

i woke up to younghoon poking my cheek "yeon we're here" he quietly whispered,, i looked out the window and the sky was quickly darkening. we got off the bus and grabbed our things, heading to our accommodation for a few nights, "who's gonna share a room with me?" i asked the two boys infront of me, "me" "me!" they both say together "whatever we can just share one room and two beds" i offered.
"two beds?" juyeon asked "yeah me and hoon will share you can have a seperate bed" i say casually as i watch his face drop ouch did that hurt too much?

since we arrived late afternoon everyone was quick to fall into their slumbers that included juyeon and younghoon who had quickly fallen asleep in the room, i was stuck scrolling on my phone since i already took a nap earlier i was bored; that was til the sight of the beautiful sunset out the window captured my eye. i was quick to grab my film camera, phone and airpods to go on a comfort walk by the ocean, hoping no one would be awake so i could enjoy this time to myself..

i placed my earphone in playing 'somewhere' by eric sohn truly this was the best song for a late night sunset stroll, i grab my camera and take some quick snaps at the ethereal scenery and took a few on my phone as i looked back to observe the photos i zoom into the corner, maybe i wasn't the only one awake...