twelve

juyeon pov

i heard faint footsteps and the door shut, though i was tired i looked up to investigate: realising doyeon had left younghoon's side, i couldn't risk this girl being in danger and so i decided to follow her mysterious way.. i'd followed her to the beach not close more like far far away i wasn't to be a stalker right now. well kinda. she walked up to the sand and took some photos, capturing the pretty sky just then she paused in her tracks and sat by a guy. a stranger? i watched the scene unravel as they talked and talked, wishing that was me but nevertheless i wasn't going to disrupt their conversation.

i observed how the guy pulled her closer, "ya juyeon-ah what are you doing?!" i said aloud to myself, now i was invading her personal space. i left not willing to watch them together, and respecting her private space with someone else,, i wasn't to be that person who was too nosey. i went back to the room and slept back into the covers..

doyeon pov

next day came and oh my was i already excited for tonight, i'd get to meet him. hyunjae again, this time i'll get to know him more as of now all our interaction has been a kiss. too sudden i must agree,, but i dont regret one second,, i woke up to younghoon shaking me and dragging me out of bed, "yaaa yeon wake up sleepy head" he commanded, "five more minutes~" i begged still tired from going to the beach so late "why are you so tired? you act like you went somewhere" he asked making my eyes open and juyeons head turn to face us, "i didnt go anywhere, im just tired hoonie" i replied lying to both of them: no way was i to take the risk of telling them 'i kissed a stranger'. "did you not go out last night? i heard some the door close" juyeon asked which made me slightly panic "you probably had a nightmare juyeon" i laughed out, trying to hide the truth.

we all got ready for the day: i put on the cutest outfit again matching with younghoon, and as i waited for the two to get ready i scrolled through my phone looking back at the photos that i took last night; he's so pretty. my finger stopped at the photo that i snapped of him whilst he laughed, so cute. my eyes where glued to my phone as i admired this beautiful image - he was perfect. my hand automatically moved to the 'set as lock screen' option and from then his pretty face was plastered on my screen everytime i opened it, just how he opened my heart.

"ready?" juyeon said snapping me out of my thoughts, i nod and we all head out to the planned day that the teachers led, of course it was still a school trip. today's activity consisted of a fashion show later at night as it was barbecue night,, we arrived at the lobby where all students where gathered, me, hoon and juyeon all stood together waiting for the teacher to announce something. we stood awkwardly knowing the tension was high between us and other pupils after many incidents again they would gossip but at this point it became fan behaviour and none of us cared.

however i did care for one thing : hyunjae. i was curious as to where he was, i try and remember if he's in any of my classes or if i've ever seen him at our school.. he just appeared out of nowhere i guess but i hoped to see him again during day. "okay students as you all know for a little bit of fun tonight's main event is the fashion show and the barbeque so to prepare i want you all to team up in four's and create matching outfits to show of your potential" many groaned at the statement dreading the idea but for us three fashion was something we all enjoyed, alot.

"teams of four..." i say facing hoon and juyeon "one,two,three we just need one more" hoonie said, just then a crowd of guys came before us begging. "doyeon let me be on your team!!" one said, "you look good in anything doyeon~" another cooed which honestly made me gag, behind them i see him again, hyunjae. i push through the crowd followed by juyeon and younghoon, grabbing his hand and lifting it up interlocking with mine towards the two. "here, he can join us." i stated seeking permission from the two older guys, they both nodded as nothing was wrong with hyunjae, i smile at him as we walk off back to our room.

"why'd you choose him?" juyeon asked with a hint of jealously. "i dont know he seemed nice" i lied obviously not telling him our true relation. "hi im hyunjae" he introduced himself as i pretended to play along not to draw any suspicions "hey im younghoon" "whats up im juyeon" "and im doyeon" i added. me and hyunjae walked infront of younghoon and juyeon as i wanted to talk to him before the chaos erupted. "keeping the promise?" i ask remembering that he told me to meet him at the beach later tonight. "of course pretty" he smiled at me.

i grabbed my phone out my pocket and showed him my lock screen well, his lock screen you could say. "you looked so good so now your on my phone" i say in awe of his beauty,, "should i change mine to a photo of you?" he offered as i hummed and picked a nice photo of me "this one!" i say aloud, watching him change the lock screen, cute. it felt like we were more than just friends at the moment in time all these romantic gestures...