The ending.

Shai 💕
August was such a big baby. "Baby, he was trying to be funny." I said as August drove us home.
"Shai, did you see me out there? I made three shots!" Jay yelled as Aubrei clapped at his excitement. I laughed, "Yes, honey I seen you. Great job, right August?" I smirked. He looked at me in the side of his eye. "Right. I'm proud of you lil man."
When we got back to the house, Jay walked Aubrei in as I gave August that look. "Say you forgive me, August." I pouted. He sighed, "I forgive you Shai."
l leaned over the arm rest and puckered my
lips with one eye open, "You better kiss me in 3 seconds boy. I'm no--" I opened my eyes and he was gone. I got out of the car and ran up behind him, I whined. "I don't want no peck, I wannnnnnaaaaa smooch." he laughed and grabbed me, kissing me passionately.
I got just what I wanted.
& all I wanted was August. He was my bestfriend, my baby. I couldn't see life without him. it's crazy how we just met at a gas station a year and 5 months ago. who knew I'd be in love with this guy today. who knew he would ask me to marry him. I stare at him sometimes like that's mine. he ain't going no where.

5 years later ..
The Sequel is UP and going 😘 since I've made you guys wait so long I'll update the first 3 chapters today and chapter 4 will be up around Sunday 😘🙌 yeah buddy💕