Chapter 3: In The Closet

YES! I'm Updating . 💕 Again Haha .

Chapter 3: In The Closet. 3⃣⬇️💕

✋Trey's P.O.V
I was pissed off Shai didn't tell me she was going in to labor. My homie, Rakim (A$ap Rocky) had to tell me. Df?
I pulled up to the hospital & walking in straight to the counter.
"Shaidyn Taylor." I fake smiled.
the nurse smiled. "305. elevator 2"

When I knocked on the door. she said come in. I peeped in to make sure it was Shai, sliding my body in after my head.
"Well, hello beautiful." I fake smiled, again.

When she recognized me, she wiped the smile from her face. Man, she knows how to piss me off.
Shai: Trey, please -- *gco*
I snapped in anger.
Me: Bitch, I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about my daughter. What's her name, huh?
Tears came to her eyes as I grabbed "Aubrey." cute name.

💕Shai's P.O.V
A lot was going through my head now. Someone save me. I'm still in pain from giving birth for god's sake. Why does Trey have to do this to me? Soon, my head was pounding & light tears were streaming my face.
*iphone text tone* It was August.
[August😎: I'm Otw up]

Blood racing. Trey is going to kill me. I'm dead. I'm dead. What am I going to do? I have to lie. I hate lying but, this is a "near death" situation. God forgive me.

Trey was now sitting in the chair next to me holding my baby. He must have felt me staring at him because he looked up and smiled at me. Bipolar ass.
Trey: Look, shai I'm sorry. Man, what was I thinking, I don't want to lose you.
I began to shake my head , no. He apologizes like this everytime.
he continued.
Trey: I love you. I love you. I love you. I want to be in Aubrey's li-- *gco*
Shit, it's August.
He walks in holding the ice-cream in one hand, texting with the other.
Trey: who the fuck are--*gco*
August: I should be asking you the same shit.
Trey: Fight me, bitch!
I began screaming and so did Aubrey.
Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
Tears were now heavy on my cheeks. I throw my head in my hands before looking back up at Trey. Everyone was quiet except a crying scared Aubrey.
Me: Give me the baby.

💋Kiara's P.O.V
I drove back up to the hospital around 3. My boyfriend, Rakim (A$ap) sat in the passengers seat. He stayed back in the car with a sleeping Kaison in the backseat.
Me: okay baby, I'll be back.
I closed the door and walk into the hospital towards the counter. The nurse was my friend, Kari.
Kari; hey boo! how's Kaison?
Me: chile, still bad as hell! Check out for Shaidyn?
Kari: girl, her and Trey left a hour ago.

💕Shai's P.O.V
5 p.m. I yawned, waking up from a short nap. great, Aubrey is still sleep! I looked around looking for Trey, we gotta talk. I got up and walked to the bathroom staring in the mirror. my face healed.
"Hey baby."
Trey.
I grabbed his hand guiding him to the kitchen. We sat at the table.
Trey: well, why didn't you call me?
Me: uh, I dunno. wasn't thinking.
Trey: luckily, A$ap told me.
Yeah righhhht, luck.
Me: Yeaaaahhh
Then, his face changed. I knew this face. I began to tense up. He stood up.
Trey: why doesn't she have my fucking last name, Shai?!

💵August's P.O.V
10p.m.
"Young nigga move that dope! Young nigga move that dope...🎶"
I was riding , bumping "Move That Dope" about to hit my mama' house.
*iphone text tone.

[Shai💕: Emergency.]
within minutes of reading her text, she called.

Me: Yeah ?
She's whispering.
Shai: August. Are you out?
Me: Yeah Wassup? Where You At?
Shai: In The Closet.

she gave me an address & I was on my way.
When, I pulled up she was outside the apartments in pj pants & a small t-shirt with her hair tied up. The car seat with Aubrey in it, a backpack, and a baby-bag were on the ground next to her.
I got out, grabbing the car seat & strapping Aubrey in the backseat. I got in & popped the truck for her to put everything else in.
She got in the passengers seat.

Me: Why were you in the closet?
----------------------------------------------------------------
How was it ?
please get the word out for my story. I'd like more viewers & likes & comments. I want to be a big writer one day. 💕 pleas support me 😘
NOTE: MORE COMMENTS & VOTES THE MORE I UPDATE. ❤️
thanks for support.

- Tinkerbell💕