Chapter 5: You're Pushing Me Away

Updateeee💕 It's A Little Bad . But At Least I'm Updating & Its Longer 😘 Well , Read .

--------------
Chapter 5 ⬇️💕
💵August P.O.V
I laid on my back & looked up at the ceiling thinking of Shai. Telling me that story, she had so much hurt in her voice. This guy had to be a bitch nigga.
FLASHBACK
Shai: .... and then he slapped me. I hit the wall & slid down to the floor. I cried into my knees until Aubrey began crying. I took her upstairs to eat , after about a hour she was sleeping. Then, I heard him coming up.
Me: Damn.
Shai: He was yelling he was sorry & stuff. I could tell he was drunk & he wasn't about to hurt me in front of my baby. I picked her up without waking her. I swear I was that closet forever before finally hearing him slam the door yelling "you ain't shit."
END OF FLASHBACK.

I could tell she needed the rest, so every time Aubrey woke up to be fed or changed, I got up before waking Shai.

💕Shai P.O.V
That was the best sleep I've ever gotten in the past week with Aubrey. I yawned & stretched looking over to an empty space. I ran down stairs about to scream.
Instead, I smiled.
"Mommy's awake, little ma"
August was holding Aubrey & cooking breakfast.
I grabbed Aubrey & sat at the table.
"You throwing down, huh? Smells good."
He laughed. "You didn't think I could cook?"
I stood up & walked toward the stairs.
"Its too early to judge."
I went up stairs & laid Aubrey on the bed while I changed my clothes & fixed my hair.

[To: Kiara💕👭: Come get me & Bre real quick 😘 236 Westbrook Ave. ]
I texted Kiara to come get me.
I came back downstairs with our bags & put a sleeping Aubrey in her car-seat. August came to the doorway of the kitchen connecting to the living room & leaned on the wall.
"Leaving so soon? No breakfast?"
I smiled. "No thank you. But, thank you for everything you've done."
I heard Kiara's horn. "Bye, Shai."

with that I carried everything to Kiara's car & hopped in the passenger's seat.
Kiara: Whose house?
Me: Uh, August.
Kiara: August? Shai, you've only known him for what... a week?
Me: mind your business , damn.
Kiara: You are my business, LITTLE sister.

She dropped me off by the gas station so, I could get my car. I followed behind her to her house. We pulled in her drive way. She grabbed the bags & I grabbed Aubrey, who was still strapped in her car.
I walked in her house, sitting Aubrey's car-seat on the floor.

✋Trey P.O.V
I came home drunk as hell. I laid out on the floor of my apartment. it felt empty in here.
"Aubrey! Shai! " I yelled, no answer.
I looked around. what the fuck! I punched the wall. I said I was sorry! I apologized!

Phone call.
Me: Hello?
Star: Baby, come over .. please.

Star was the hoe I was cheating with. It was just free pussy.

Me: For what?
Star: I need you.
Me: Not in the mood.
Star: Trey, please! I'm Pregnant.

💵August P.O.V
I couldn't get Shai off my mind. It was 6pm & I haven't seen her since 9 this morning. I texted her.

6:01 - Me: Beautiful, Hope ur days going well. How's Aubrey?
6:11 - Shai😏😍: Stop It✋😊. She's good.
6:13 - Me: Y? & Good, Call me if u need anything.
6:20 - Shai😏😍: Compliments won't get you in my pants😘 , I don't think I'll need your services!

I'm not cocky but I've never had a girl play "hard to get" with me. but, I like it.

💕Shai P.O.V
I was baby talking with Aubrey.
"Heyyyy, Brey! Heeyyyy, Brey! Auubrey!"
she smiled for the first time. I quickly grabbed my phone & took a picture. I posted it on Instagram with the caption
"Aubrey's FIRST smile 😍😍😊."

I sat my phone down still playing with Aubrey.
I'm not ready for another relationship but August made me think about him. Aubrey's own dad doesn't ask how she doing or even call me beautiful unless he wants something. August looks like the player type & he wasn't about to play me.
But, it's something about him.

3 Weeks Later ,
I haven't seen August in 3 weeks. We text almost everyday though.
Today Aubrey is a month old ! 😩 my baby's growing.

Text from August .
5:29 - August 😏😬: Can I take u & Aubrey old tonight?

I thought about It for a minute but, I actually wanted to.

5:40 - *Out But , Sure , why not. 7:00. ☺️

Kiara watched Aubrey for me while I showered. 15 minutes after hopping in , I got out , lotioned down , shaved & put on a dress.
I then bathed Aubrey & changed her clothes.

6:57
I opened the door for August.
"Beautiful."
I smiled. "Stop, August. Gimme a minute."

I went to get Aubrey's stroller.
"Is that August? Hmmmm. Have fun." Kiara yelled from her room.
"I'll be home around 10."

9:20
What a wonderful night. I hate to admit it. But, I'm falling. I'm not going to show it though.
We were walking the beach, I pushed Aubrey in her stroller as I chatted with August.
"You really can sing?" I smirked.
"Forreal." he laughed.
He grabbed my arm signaling me to stop. He sang a verse from Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait.
"I Don't want to come between you & your man.
Even though, I can treat you better than he can"
He hit the note on "can" . I clapped and laughed a little.
"Well.."
I stopped talking at the sight. I see Trey from a far all up on this girl. holding hands and shit. I didn't want it to get to me but, I did. Next thing I knew I was crying.
"Shai?"

"Just go away. What do you want from me anyway?!"

💵August P.O.V
She burst out crying. It's like she was just laughing. What does this guy do to her? makes me want to beat his ass.
"Take me home."
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Any ideas ?? COMMENT.
More Comments , More Votes - Longer Chapters .
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
Share My Story On Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Thank you💋
I just started a Instagram to promote my stories - @teammmbreezy.
Thank you for reading! 😘

- Tinkerbell 💕