The Official Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Shai 

"AUG .."

I tried to be as quiet as possible. I guess this was August's way of saying, "I'm sorry." But, damn did he put it down. He cupped his hand over my mouth and put in a few more strokes. I sighed as he wrapped his arms around me. I loved cuddling with August naked. But, sadly we had to make this quick. Jay was only taking a nap and Aubrey should be up soon.

"You the best." I laughed as his sillyness. "I know." I kissed his neck and got up to get dressed. Today, Jay was starting basketball. Jay is only about 5 but, August really wants his soon to be basketball star to start early. "August, go get them up. We have 2 hours before his first practice." He poked out his lip then smirked, "Don't you wanna shower first .. ?" He got up slowly unbuttoning my shirt that I had just finished buttoning. "Come on, baby." I couldn't turn him down. "Alright, QUICK shower. Big baby."

He slapped my ass as he followed me to the bathroom. I grabbed two towels and two rags sitting them on the toliet. I undid my ponytail and hopped in the shower after him. I gave him the shampoo and he washed my hair. I loved when he washed my hair, he swore he knew just what he was doing when it came to my hair.

After our shower, he did just as I said and woke the kids. I stayed behind to get dressed. I turned on some pandora, Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko flowed through my room as I changed my mind to wear a sun dress. I opened the window to feel the sun and it was a beautiful day. Aubrey came wobbling in, in only a diaper. I laughed, "Are you hungry, babygirl?" Before she could even make a noise, Jay came running in before August. "Can we please get ZAXBY'S?! I want Zaxby's."

I'm guessing Aubrey agreed to that because she clapped her hands. I laughed and said,"Get dressed and we just might go there." He jumped off the bed and ran to his room. I shook my head and threw Aubrey on my hip. "You want Zaxby's August?" I knew his hungry ass didn't care. He'll eat whatever will make his stomach happy. I didn't even wait on his answer before walking to Aubrey's room to get her dressed. I dressed her in some light bleached overalls with a pink shirt and her pink and blue baby KD's.

Before I knew it, everyone was ready and we hopped in the car to Zaxby's. We had about an hour to make his practice so, we ate inside. We laughed and talked about everything. Our family time was the best. "I'm so ready to play basketball!" Jay went on and on most of the time. Aubrey just loved to hear her practical brother's voice, anything he said she clapped her hands.

--

"You did good out there little man!" August told Jay before picking him up to head home. "Aye!" I turned around and noticed the guy who gave me the note with his number. I ignored him, he already caused me enough confusion but, he DID get me some good loving. I laughed to myself and continued walking on to the car. "I said Aye ma!" He called again, that was slick disrespectful. I was going to let it ride but, August noticed and wasnt letting that shit go.

"Aye man, what the fuck?" August turned and snapped. "Yo man, who the fuck are you?" I turned around and bit my lip. "Come on, baby." The guy chuckled, "Baby? Why you didn't text me like you said you would baby?" I closed my eyes tight and when I opened them August's fist was connecting with his jaw.

"Like you said you would?"

----

GOOD OR NO?

VOTE AND COMMENT . FEED BACK IS GOOD.

Im Back . (: