Chapter 1: My Water Broke!

Chapter One 1⃣⬇️💕

💵August's P.O.V
I was trying to start my life over & move in with moms. I want out of this dope game. It isn't worth it.
8a.m.
I pulled up to the Trap House to get some money. I was sleepy as shit. But, I wasn't gone be rude , I said wassup to my niggas

Me: Wassup, my nigga.
I said dapping everyone in the room up.
Dre: What's Good , b .
Quan: What's Up.
Me: Y'all niggas hold the trap down for me , I'm going up to Atlanta* to see moms for her birthday. Y'all got it ?
Dre: you already know.
I grabbed a few stacks and headed for the door.
Me: alright y'all, I'm outchea.

Shai's P.O.V
I couldn't believe this at all. who knew Trey would put his hands on me. I decided to stop by the gas station.
I put the car in park & took the keys out of the ignition. I slide the camera up on my phone & put it up to look at my face again. damn. it's really that bad. I took a deep breath & walked into the store.
I walked all the way to the back where the drinks were & grabbed a red gatorade. I grabbed a snickers on the way back to the front to the counter.

"Your beautiful, ma"

I turned around to look at a face to match the voice. He was about 6'0 , lightskin & dress game - fire. He had on some black and red Jordan's , red Polo shirt with a black Polo sign & Camo Pants.
The guy's eyes got big at the look of my face. I looked down.

Me: Mhm, thanks

I was about to turn around then he started a conversation. I leaned on the counter as I paid for my stuff.

Him: What's your name?
Me: Shai
Him: Oh, August. You're pregnant?

I look down at my belly. Wtf do it look like? I can barely see my damn feet in this sundress.

Me: What does it look like?

He chuckles, I know it sounds weird but his laugh turned me on. It was .. sexy.

August: If I may ask, what happened to your face?

I didn't mean to but I snapped. The cashier gave me my change & I turned to look back at him. I smiled.

Me: That's none of your business.

August P.O.V
The cashier gave me back my change.
Cashier: $2.32
I grabbed the bag. "You can keep it."
As I was walking outside , I saw her driving off. Her car stopped and she began honking her horn over and over. I jogged over to her window. She struggled to roll down her window but when she did she yelled.

"My water broke!"
I picked her up and put her in the backseat. I was driving to the hospital. i looked in the rearview. "Do you need me to call the babydaddy?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How was it ? please comment & vote for my story . comment and tell me what you think !
MORE COMMENTS & VOTES FOR ME TO GO ON.
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & POST IT ON YOUR TWITTER💋
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS BROWN🙌💋😘👏😭😭😭

- Tinkerbell 💕