Chapter 15 // Time's UP!

Chapter 15 // Times Up !
August .✊💕
I hated being in this small ass place for so long. I kept wondering what my family was doing since I wasn't there to keep them safe.
"You going to eat that?"
My cell mate they call "big boy" asked.
"Naw , Bruh. Take Whatever you like." Big boy had like 30 years for stabbing the lunch lady for not giving him extra as big as he was. He took my food and I laid back on the top bunk, Big boy and I agreed to let him stay on the bottom.

Shai. 💕😭
I couldn't help but wonder what August was doing. Were they treating him right? Is he okay? I know I shouldn't be worrying but, please god don't take away the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"C'mon." I said grabbing Jay's hand and Aubrey on my hip. Jay hopped in the front seat and I buckled Aubrey in the back.
"Put on your seat belt, Jaden." I said while cranking up the car.
I pulled out and I was on my way to August's moma's house. She needed somebody, she was also worried about August.
"What's holding it down for daddy?" Jay asked curiously looking at me. I smiled and parked in momma's driveway.
"You're the man while your daddy's gone. Be my big helper now."

**
"You're always throwing down, momma." I said eating red velvet cake she had just made. She was doing anything to get her mind off August being gone.
"Shai, thank you for coming over. I'm sorry, I just couldn't be alone.
"I understand. it's okay. It's hard for me too, especially with Jay and his questions." I said calmly holding it together.
"You're one of his best girlfriends, he really likes you honey."
I smiled with a laugh, "He better, 1 year and 5 months, jail time, surprises meaning jay? I love me some August, he not allowed to leave me."
We both laughed and continued talking all night.

August . 💵
I watched the officer start the timer and I hoped Shai would answer. It was 7 am but, I needed to talk to her now.
"August." She whispered.
"Shai, I need you to do something for me." I said fast.
"Go." she said.
"When you go to my momma's house go up to my room alone. Walk into the back of my closet and there are stairs going down. Go down and there's about a 8 thousand dollars in -- "
"Time's UP!" the officer yelled.

COMMENT.

Thanks for your support with my story! Please share my story on your social networks and with your friends ! I need more feedback and readers or I'm going to stop this story all together❤️.