chapter 10

chapter 10 || we have something special ❤️

August . 💵
I woke up to an empty bed. I stayed over at Shai's tonight to make sure she was okay.
I smelled breakfast but before I could get up and find out for myself Aubrey came running in.
"Daddy! eat."
yes she calls me daddy but she also calls Trey daddy.
I laughed as she jumped up & down on me.
"I'm coming, Aubrey." I said but she wasn't having it. she grabbed my hand & walked me in the kitchen. I picked her up & put her in her high chair . I kissed my baby cheek as she handed me my plate . I remember when she wouldn't even let me call her baby.

Shai💕
I was so happy with August. I wasn't used to being treated like a queen. he made me realize my worth.

I fed Aubrey from my plate occasionally feeding myself. August had seconds before we could finish our first plate. I laughed as he washed his dish.

I gave Aubrey the last bit & put her in the playpen. She cried to get out but I needed to go upstairs to get ready for work.

I finished my shower & other toiletries. when I put on my work clothes & went downstairs. of course, August let Aubrey out of her playpen. He was always a sucker for Aubrey since she began walking & being able to making messes & most of all, calling him "daddy".

"Really, Aug?" I laughed as I kissed Aubrey goodbye. I hated leaving her but I needed to make his money.

August. 💵
I hated see Shai leave for work. I wanted to take care of her. When I move in , Imm'a get her up out this apartment & into a house & she finto get rid of that job.

I carried Aubrey on my hip following Shai to the door. "wave bye to mommy." she waved as I yelled. "When you come home be ready to go out tonight." I smirked.

"Okay baby. I love you Aubrey!" she pulled off.
I never thought I'd find myself falling in love in just 5 months, I used to think that was impossible. but, I'm learning everything is possible with Shaidyn by my side.
-----------------
this was a cute little lovely chapter lol ❤️
10 votes for next chapter .
3 comments 👏👏❤️

please share my story & tell everyone about it . ❤️

- tinkerbell💕