Chapter 6: Suprise Suprise!

😘 Please Share My Story On Your Instagrams , Twitters & Facebooks ? More Views , Comments , Votes = Faster Updates & Longer Chapters
Note: I REALLY ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENTS , SO KEEP THEM COMING ❤️ YOUR COMMENTS=MY MOTIVATION👏
---------------------------

Chapter 6⬇️💕:
💵August P.O.V
I first looked at her in disbelief then just nodded. "Okay."
She was walking hella fast. Then, we were approached by this guy.
"Trey, please move." she said so softly.
"So, this the new guy?" he laughed.
"And if it is? Any guy could treat me better than you ever will." she said, louder.
"Watch your tone bitch, you'll never be ANYTHING. NADA. NOTHING." with that & still clutching the other girls hand , he tried to spit on Shai but missed. She screamed.
"Shut Th--"
nigga got cut off by my fist. He fell instantly & held his mouth. "Bitch nigga."
I turned around for Shai but, she wasn't there.

Shai P.O.V
I'm so fucking dumb. I wanted me & Trey to work so bad for Aubrey. But, as I can see now, it isn't going to work. FUCK A TREY. I walked back to August's car. I was standing at the passenger's door since August had the keys.
"I'm so dumb." I whispered to myself as I leaned on the car , face to window. Then, I felt hands on my waist turning me around into a hug. I didn't hug back, my arms were crossed & my forehead was buried in his chest. I looked at his feet through my tears.

"You deserve better. You know that right? Stop crying over him Shai. He isn't worth it. He doesn't deserve you or Aubrey."
I didn't say a word. I just broke down into his chest. He stroked my back a few times before he let me go & picked up Aubrey's car seat & put it in the back then opening the door for me. I got in.

August P.O.V
I can't believe she put up with him as long as she did. If he would have let his spit touch her, I would have killed him. PERIOD.

I pulled up to her house but, she didn't move. "You okay, ma?"
I looked at her for a minute. Then, she turned her body toward me.
"Why do you care so much?" she said.
"I don't know. I just do. You're something like perfect. You're just worth more than that, I wish somebody would show you that."
She leaned over the gears that were separating us real slow and grabbed my shirt pulling me over to her side, the passengers seat.
"August, I need you." she whispered.

then, she kissed me, her arms wrapped my neck. my hand was on her thigh. It was getting intense & passionate. i moved my hand to her cheek & the kiss deepened.

Aubrey began to cry & Shai let go.
She wiped her bottom-lip with her thumb.
"Well, I start going back to school tomorrow so, I need to get going. Thank you again for everything." She got out & grabbed Aubrey.
I wanted to help her out but she left me stunned. I waited until I seen her walk-in the house before driving off.
She was finally letting her guard down. 😏

Shai P.O.V
I have to find some way to let go of Trey. Finally, letting August in .. could be a start. I
was walking in with Aubrey when my phone vibrated.

10:02 - Trey😒✋: Tell your man candy to watch his back. 😘

Aubree P.O.V ( Lmfao. )
I like milk. I want milk. milk was good. burp. sleep. smile. cry for no reason. milk. again again !

Shai P.O.V
6:48a.m.
I set my alarm for 6:15 but I snoozed a few times. I was sleepy from staying up with Aubrey, last night. She did not want to SLEEP.
I dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom. I showered & brushed my teeth. I decided to curl my hair slightly. I put on a simple dress.
7:44 - August😏❤️: Goodmorning, Beautiful.😏❤️ I'll pick you up from school for lunch😋

I couldn't help but smile when he texted me. It wasn't official because I'm taking things really slow with him. I was so scared to get hurt again. I ignored Trey's message last night. He better not ruin this for me.

I grabbed my purse & phone before heading out. Aubrey was staying with Kiara while I went to this hell hole for 8 hours.

I pulled up & walked in the school. I could feel people staring & small talk. fuck people.

I went to my locker & was greeted by my friend, Alexus.

Alexus: Shaidyn Anae Taylor ?!
she screamed & we hugged.
Me: Well, I'm taking it as you missed me?
I laughed as I closed my locker. we walked from class to class through out the day.

Alexus: Lunch?
Me: Nah, Booked.
I smiled at her as August pulled up. I hopped in & we pulled up at Olive Garden.

*At The Table, Eating*

August P.O.V
I was counting this as a first date.

"Well, Tell me something I don't know about you." I said then, stuffing some mashed potatoes in my mouth.
"I like ranch and sometimes barbecue sauce on my pizza." she smiled really big showing her beautiful teeth before bursting out laughing with me.
"Barbecue sauce, really?"
"ShutUP ! tell me something I don't know about you August Alsina." she smirked as she say back against the booth.

"Ah . Lemme see .. I like you." i smirked & he smiled.
"I knew that."
she pecked my lips twice leaning over the table then she stood up.

I took her back to school & headed home to help my mama.

Shai P.O.V
I was having a great day because of August. He wasn't my boyfriend but I was already happier with out Trey.

DINGGGG!
that was the bell. I put my books in my locker & grabbed my purse.

I walked to my car then. my phone rang.

Me: Hello?
--: Is This Shaidyn Taylor?
Me: Yes, This Is She? Is Everything Alright?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said 10 votes next chapter but I decided to go head and update with those 8 but this time forrreal.....
More Comments , More Votes - Longer Chapters .
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER 💕😘
10 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER💕😘
Share My Story On Twitter, Instagram & Facebook. Thank you💋

- Tinkerbell😘