Chapter 18 / Official.

Chapter 18 / Official .

August .
When everyone was done with lunch it was about 3. Since I haven't been home Shai put me on dishes duty. "I'm going to take a nap with Aubrey, okay baby?" she told me kissing my cheek. She tried to turn around and walk away but I grabbed her arm, "I don't want no peck." I smirked and puckered up my lips. She laughed and grabbed my face and kissed me. "I love you." I smirked, "I know."
She just laughed and went into the living room. I watched her turn on the tv and lay back with Aubrey. Jay just finished his pizza so he came over to me and gave me his plate. "Thank you." I said. He ran off and sat on the floor playing with Legos.
I finished the dishes. I went over to check to see if Shai and Aubrey were asleep. As soon as I popped my head over the couch, Aubrey began reaching for me.
"C'mon baby." I grabbed her. I went into her room and got her dressed. If you ask me, my baby was looking bomb as fuck. I laughed and put her on my shoulders.
"Go get dressed, Jay." I decided to take the kids and let Shai sleep. I got some stuff to take care of. He came running back and I grabbed the keys. I wrote on a note:
You'll probably be up in an hour or two. We'll be back, mama.
I walked them out and settled everyone in the car. I pulled off with my nigga, Jacques bumping. "Ya boyfriend ain't shit, he be lying ..." Idgaf by Jacquees bumping in my speakers. I looked in my rearview and Jay was nodding his head and Aubrey was doing a little dance. I laughed, first stop: momma house.
We stayed here for about a hour, "Where should I take Shai momma?"
She gave me the best suggestions. "Thanks, ma!"
Off to our next stop: the mall. I held Aubrey with one hand and held Jay's hand with the other. In the mall, our mission was to find Shai something sexy, I mean nice to wear.
"This one!" I've been hearing this for about an hour. Jay and Aubrey were helping me find something. "No, daddy that one!" Now, this was something that caught my eye. It was short but no too short, cleavage but just enough, and it was fit just for Shai.
Last stop: renting a limo. I rented a limo to pick up Shai and bring her to the Aquarium.

9pm, I put both Jay and Aubrey in the back of the limo while I drove to the Aquarium. The limo would go pick up Shai and Then, take Jay and Brey to my moms before bringing her to her final destination.

Shai .
I yawned as I woke up, the house was mighty quiet for having a boyfriend and two kids. So, I got up looking for everyone then, I found a note on the fridge: You'll probably be up in an hour or two. We'll be back, mama. I smiled before I could sit back down there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and my jaw dropped. "What? Can I help you?"
"Yes ma'am. Your boyfriend has a beautiful night in store. He asked me," the limo driver held up a beautiful red dress, "to tell you put this on and come with me in this limo."
I smiled hard as hell, I ran in the bedroom and got all dolled up. It took abut 45 minutes. The shortest I've ever taken to get ready. I ran outside to the limo door. I opened the door to see Jay and Aubrey jumping around in this limo. They jumped on me and hugged me. I laughed, "what is going on?"
He stopped at moms house to drop off the kids. I took them in and came back out into the limo. I'm stunned August really went all out this time. Nobody has ever made me feel like he does.
I arrived at the Georgia Aquarium. "Your boyfriend awaits." I went inside and looked around.

August .
I've been waiting on Shai for about an hour but, Its worth the wait. 10:32, damn. I stopped her as soon as she walked in. She looked beautiful.
"Hello, beautiful." I smirked. I grabbed her hand and it was time to began the night. We went through each part slowly, I laughed every time she got scared. it was cute. "That shark was too close!" she laughed.
We got down to the last part. She watched as all the beautiful fish and occasional dolphins swam by. "Com-" She paused staring at the glass. A scuba diver was swimming around in the tank. He stopped and tapped the glass pointing at her. Shai looked at me and back at him. He began pulling a poster from his back pack. The poster read ..

Shai .
I began to cry , gripping August's hand tighter. i couldn't believe this was really happening.I looked at the poster and back at August again, this time he began getting down on one knee searching his jacket.

The poster read: Shaidyn Taylor, will you marry me?

I need 10 votes and more than 5 comments to go on💜💕
how did you like this chapter .
-Tinkerbell 💕