008;

Alexis walked into the kitchen. She saw Claire and smiled. "You hate me. Don't you? And Ella will too. I didn't mean any of this." Alexis said.

Claire looked to her and smiled. "I don't hate you. I am just disappointed Alexis. But I know that this isn't your fault. It's Max Tyler's. He's an adult. He knows what he's doing. He's with your sister. He used you and hurt her. I promise that he won't get away with it. Just don't say anything to him or anyone else," Claire told her.

Alexis sighed and smiled. "I didn't mean for any of this mum. I love Ella and I would never hurt her. I didn't mean it," Alexis said.

Claire walked over to her and hugged her. She smiled. "I know. I know it's a mess. But it's going to be okay. Ella will be mad at first. But she loves you. And she'll be there for you. Max wont get away with what he did. He used you and he got you pregnant. And now you're left alone. I'm going to do all I can to help you," Claire told her.

Alexis looked to her and smiled. She knew how terrified she was.

****

Alexis got to school and sat in the common room. She looked to see Ella as she walked in and smiled. "Are you okay? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages," Ella told her.

Alexis smiled. "I've been here. Did you take him back after what he did?" She asked.

"It's complicated," Ella said.

Alexis rolled her eyes. "He's treating you like an idiot El. He's screwing around. And you deserve better. But you believe him over me. So it doesn't matter," Alexis said as she stood up to walk off.

Ella grabbed her arm. "We're talking. That's all. I never took him back. Look I know you were telling the truth.  I'm sorry okay. But I want you to support us," said Ella.

Alexis looked to her. "I wish I could. But I can't. He's a pig. I know you don't love him. You're in love with Mr Clarkson. And you know it. He would be better for you than Max Tyler. He will hurt you again. And I just can't make a mug of myself by telling you that anymore," Alexis said as she walked out of the room.

Ella looked to her and frowned. She knew that there was something up with her little sister.

****

Alexis sat in her room. She rested a hand on her baby bump and sighed. She knew how hard things were. She knew it was only going to be a matter of time before Ella found out the truth about her and Max.

Alexis knew she was scared. She didn't want to lose her sister. But she knew how malicious and dangerous Max Tyler could be.

But could she keep her relationship with her sister strong? As she knew how strained it was. And she knew just how much she was struggling with everything right now.

But would everything be okay?