009;

Alexis sat in bed and sighed. She had a hand rested on her baby bump. She sighed. Alexis knew how things were. And she knew it was hard and it scared her.

Alexis knew she was trying to find the courage. She was trying to find the courage to tell Ella about the truth over her and Max. How he was the one who got her pregnant. And she was scared. She knew that the last thing she wanted was for Ella to hate her. But she knew she would. She didn't know how she felt about it all.

Alexis stood up and got ready for school. She walked down into the kitchen and saw Ella who was there with Claire. She frowned. "Hey. What's going on?" She asked. She was shocked to see her sister there.

"Max Tyler is a pig. That's what," she said as she walked out of the kitchen.

Alexis looked to Claire and frowned. Claire smiled. "She doesn't know if that's what you're thinking. He's been screwing someone else. But she is your sister. And you should tell her before he does. And it's Max. You know that he will," Claire sighed as Alexis looked to her and sighed.

****

Alexis got to school and sat in the common room. She sighed. She knew Claire was right. And that she did need to tell Ella the truth. Ella was her sister. And she was a good person. Alexis knew what she and Max had done. But Ella didn't deserve any of it.

Alexis looked to see Max as he walked in. She stood up and went to walk off. Max caught up to her and grabbed her arm. She looked to him. "Get the hell off of me," she spat.

"Ella is off today. Did you tell her about that thing you're carrying?"He asked.

Alexis frowned. "What? You mean the baby we made together? No. I haven't. But it doesn't mean I won't," she told him.

Max frowned as he looked at her. "You do that. And I'll tell her how it was all you. How you came onto me. This will ruin my career. And do you think I am going to let a little skank ruin me? I mean who says it's even mine? The way Bolton talks, you like to pass yourself around," Max said.

Alexis saw red. She slapped him and glared. "I slept with no one but you! This is your baby. And just so you know, I'm naming her Esmè. and you're having nothing to do with her. You're nothing," Alexis spat as she walked off.

****

Alexis walked into Ella's classroom. She smiled. "Can I talk to you?" She asked.

Ella looked to her and smiled. "Of course. What's up?" Ella asked as she sat down.

Alexis sighed. "I need to tell you something. And you're going to hate me. I've wanted to tell you for a long time. But I'm scared," she said.

Ella frowned as she looked to her. "Lex. What's going on?" She asked.

"Max. He's the father of my baby. He seduced me and had sex with me. And I messed up. I'm so sorry," she sobbed. 

Ella looked to her in shock. But what did it mean for the two sister's relationship?