0010;

Alexis was scared. She knew how she told Ella the truth about max. And how he was the one who got her pregnant. She was scared.

She knew that the last thing that she wanted was for her sister to hate her. She knew the mess of it all. She knew that it had all changed and she couldn't handle it.

Alexis sat in her room as she started to get ready for school.  She looked to see Claire as the door opened.

Claire looked to Alexis and smiled.  "Are you okay?"  

"Ella hates me doesn't she? I didn't want any of this. It's s mess," Alexis said. 

Claire smiled.   "She doesn't hate you. She's just upset and needs some time. She doesn't blame you. She's hurt. It will be okay. It will take some time," she said.

Alexis looked to her and smiled.  "I didn't mean any of this mum. I was confused. He kept telling me all of these things. I thought that he liked me," she said. She felt a tear roll down her face

Claire walked over to her and hugged her. Alexis felt ashamed of herself for it all.

"I can't promise you it will be okay. But I'm here for you" Claire said as Alexis looked to her and smiled.

Alexis knew just how ashamed that she felt. She hated it.

Alexis just wanted for everyone to be okay. But  it was far from it.

****

Alexis got to school. She sat in the common room. She looked to see Max. She looked to him and groaned.  "Go away," she said. 

Max looked to her and smirked.  "You know something you are a stupid little girl. Ella came over. She kicked off. She won't let me see Gracie because of what you said to her. I know that isn't my child," he said.

Alexis  looked to him and glared.  "Like I even want you to be the father. I hate you. You're a vile and cruel bully. And trust me I wish anyone else was the father. But unfortunately it's you. So deal with it," she spat as she went to walk off. 

Max grabbed her arm and looked to her.  "You're a little slapper. I am going to get a DNA test. I'm prove that thing isn't mine," he said as he looked to her bump.

Alexis rolled her eyes.  "Try it. I'll prove it is yours," she spat as she stormed off.

****

Alexis sat in the car park. She sat on the steps crying.  Tom walked over to her.  "Ella is worried about you. I know that she's not talking to you right now. But she needs time. She wants you to know that she doesn't blame you for any of this. Max took advantage of you. And he can't get away with it. It will be okay," Tom said as Alexis looked to him and sighed.

She knew how none of it was easy. How scared that she was.  But she was determined to make Max Tyler pay for all he's done.