001;

Alexis walked around the school and sighed. She had everyone following her. She didn't feel like being in school. Especially after she had a bad day.

Alexis saw her older sister and smiled. She walked over. "What are you doing?" Ella asked.

Alexis shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I should head to lesson," she said.

Ella laughed and nodded. "I think you should. Don't want you get into trouble," she told her.

***
Alexis sat in class. Tom was sitting next to her helping her understand. Alexis looked at Tom. "I think you still like my sister."

"Keep quiet Lex."

Alexis shrugged and wrote down what Tom told her. She grinned. "Maybe you should give me some private tuition?" She teased. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Tom laughed. "That's not appropriate Lex. You need to concentrate," he told her.

Alexis smirked. "Come On. I'd pay you with sex."

***
Tom went to find Ella. He had to tell her what Alexis was doing. He walked into the staffroom. Ella looked up and sighed. "Come to give me grief over Max?" She asked.

"I think you need to sort your sister out. She's asking me to give her private tuition and in exchange, she'll give me sex. Sort her out," Tom said.

Ella rolled her eyes. "Yeah right. Lex wouldn't do that. She knows that you and I have a history," she said.

Tom scoffed. "Ella, she is after sex and I'm pretty sure she don't care where she gets it from."

"Just back off Tom."

***
Alexis went home that day and sighed. Her mum was working and Ella was out. Alexis sat on the sofa and took out her phone. She knew she needed to reel herself in.

Alexis looked up as Max walked in. She smiled. "Hello Max. Aren't you out with my sister?" She asked.

"Not tonight no. I've got work to do. Are you okay?"

Alexis nodded and sighed. "I'm good. I'm just thinking about doing my homework," she said

Max laughed and nodded. "Get it done."

***
Alexis and Max sat in silence. Alexis was trying to sort out her homework but she couldn't do it. Max looked at her. "Do you fancy a drink?" He asked. He knew that Claire was away on a business trip.

Alexis shrugged and nodded. "Sure. Why not."

***
Max and Alexis were both getting drunk. Ella hadn't come back yet. Alexis grinned at Max. "How come you're with my sister? My sister is a babe."

Max laughed. "Precisely. She's beautiful. You are too. But you're too young."

Alexis shrugged. "I'm over the legal age to have sex. I've had sex with pretty much every year 11 at school."

"I don't need to know this."

***
As the night went on, Alexis found herself straddling Max. Max was getting turned on. He knew he wasn't as drunk as Alexis but he wanted her.

Max kissed her lips passionately. His hand went to her butt and he pulled her against his crotch. Both of them knew it was wrong. But would Alexis regret it?