005;

Alexis knew she needed to tell her mum she was pregnant. She was scared about how she would react. She didn't think Claire would let her stay at the house.

When she woke that morning, she saw her mum sitting on her bed. "I think we need to talk Lex. Ella told me."

Alexis felt scared. She didn't know what to think. She looked at Claire. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

Claire sighed. "I wish you would have told me Lex. You're my baby and I'm here to help you," she told her.

"I was scared."

Claire nodded. "Who's the father?" She asked as she pulled her little girl into a hug.

Alexis looked down. "I don't know. It was random."

***
Claire had given Alexis the day off school. She needed to take her to a doctor. Ella smiled. "Is she okay?" She asked.

Claire nodded. "She's fine. Listen, tell your boss or whoever that she's got a doctors appointment today and she won't be in."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

***
Ella arrived at work and saw Tom. She walked over to him. "Please tell me you didn't sleep with my sister and get her pregnant."

Tom frowned. "What?"

"Lexi is pregnant and she won't tell anyone who the father in. Please tell me it's not you," she said.

Tom shook his head. "No. It's not me. I wouldn't go there. She offered and that's it," he told her.

Ella nodded and sighed. "Okay. Someone did this to her and she didn't want to tell anyone."

***
Claire took Alexis to the doctor. She was scared. Claire sighed. "It's going to be okay darling. I think after we've been here, we can get some food and do a little shopping?" She asked.

Alexis nodded and smiled. "Okay. Sounds good."

Claire grinned. "That's my girl. I might even buy you some new clothes."

***
Ella couldn't help but think about how much she wanted to kill whoever got Alexis pregnant. She knew it had to be someone in the school.

She looked up as Max walked in. She smiled. "Hey. Lex isn't here today. Mum's taken her to the doctors."

Max nodded and sighed. "Has she told you who got her pregnant?" He asked.

Ella shook her head. "Nope. She keeps saying she doesn't remember it. Or him."

***
Claire took Alexis to the shopping centre. Alexis seemed more happier than she was before. Claire smiled. "Lex, we need to talk about your options. Adoption, abortion or you keep it and raise it yourself."

Alexis nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I know. I think I wanna keep it. I can't be the best mum there is. But I can try my hardest for that."

Claire smiled widely and nodded. "Good. I'm so proud of you. I knew you'd choose the right thing."

"Thanks mum. I'm scared. But I think I can do it. I think I can be a mum," Alexis said as she took a sip of her water.

Claire nodded and smiled. But she had no idea that Alexis' life was going to get worse.